Reviews for Salvation: Forever and Always
FicreaderT chapter 40 . 5/6/2012
I wish Steve could just let Thorne have it! Don't get me wrong, I know Sam can take care of herself, but still... We've all seen what Steve can do in an interrogation room. I've enjoyed this first installment of Forever and Always and will be happily starting on the next one soon. Keep up the good work, please!
AndieGibbs09 chapter 40 . 5/28/2011
Loved loved LOVED the back and forth in this chapter! Great job!
francis2 chapter 40 . 5/28/2011
What a nice ending to this part of your series. They are all such nice people!
kimber1461 chapter 40 . 5/27/2011
You are so good at blending your own characters with the established ones! It makes me wish Sam, Caroline, Mike, Libby, Lana, and Tony were real!
Kaly18 chapter 40 . 5/27/2011
Really like the idea of the mini stories concentrating on one couple with the others mixed in. Nice to see Libby bouncing back. Would have loved to actually see Thorne doing the apology!
Runner043 chapter 40 . 5/27/2011
Wait,... Kono slender?... how far along is she now? Must not be as far along as I though or she wouldn't still be 'slender'.

These people sound like me... I can't remember anything unless my calendar is right in front of my face!
Runner043 chapter 39 . 5/27/2011
Ooow, Thorne has to apologize to them all... with the husbands and Thrashers there?... I like it, I like it.

A public teasing about being outranked by his wife?... ouch! But at least Steve is good natured about it.

Thorne needs to get that 2x4 out of his six so someone can use it across his head.
Runner043 chapter 38 . 5/27/2011
Sounds like Sam/Steve & Caroline/Danny need to learn something... that even after 35 years of marriage, couples still have differing opinions on things.

I understand Libby giving Sam the permission Adm. Henderson wants, but isn't it enough for her to say, "my mom had surgery" and that be enough?
Runner043 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
It's just amazing how well family, especially spouses, know each other.
jodiesto chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
Well written chapters, lots of depth.
moonjat54 chapter 40 . 5/26/2011
LOLOL...loved how they panic so quickly over moving another couple. Never mind that there are companies that could help with that. Glad that Libby is doing well enough to cook for the crowd. I think they all need a good night's sleep...AND I do mean sleep. They will have plenty of time to have fun later. I will look forward to reading the new story...better put an author alert because I am having the same problem that Sam and Caroline are...I can't remember if I have done that all ready...hee hee.
kimber1461 chapter 36 . 5/26/2011
Thorne is a piece of work! Sam will get him, though!
moonjat54 chapter 39 . 5/26/2011
Loved the public apology although I always worry about forced ones because they don't mean a thing to the person giving them. Thorne is not done and Danny is right. I would love for Steve to just have a minute to "mention" to Thorne that he takes "offense" to his behavior. No threats...nothing that Thorne can report...but hints would be lovely. Steve has the ability to make his point with just his eyes...Thorne might have to excuse himself to go clean up. LOL
moonjat54 chapter 38 . 5/26/2011
Kisses to Libby...she cracks me up. No one has control of the situation like she does. I love that woman. And she is right...Sam needs to handle this in an official way...not fly off the handle. I love that Mike wants to protect his daughter...especially when the whole thing is so unfair. Please tell my that Thorne does not have some big gun support hiding that we don't know about. I hate to think of him having the upper hand.
moonjat54 chapter 37 . 5/26/2011
I admire Mike's restraint. I don't know if I had the pull if I could sit back and let a child of mine take such an unfair hit. That he decided to wait for Libby is commendable. I love how Caroline knows what Sam is her. And I like looking at tubs...hey Alex...want to tub hunt? Sorry...lost it there for a minute.

I am sure that this will work out because I have faith in you.