Reviews for The Avatar and the Lightning prince
Kyuri26 chapter 8 . 6/13
Great story, hope to read more of it. Don't let this or any of your other stories fade out and die
wittyusernames chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Dayum, and so it begins!~
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Love this story!
Animelove0012 chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
(*︶*)(*︶*)(*︶*)(*︶*)(*︶*)(*︶*)(*︶*)
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Depends on what you mean by rewrite. If the Rewrite is to fix the spelling and grammar issues then yes that should be a given. If it is to rewrite the story and have as something completely different then what you have now, then that is to hard to say yes to. What I would like to see is more length less A/N in the story, less talking to people that reviewed as you can do that through PM's, and less Screen name out type of stuff, Because it just makes you seem lame and a little kid doing that sort of thing. Also this type of note is better left on profile page instead in a story never being replaced.
king of the shadows chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Got to say good story so far. as for the whole rewrite thing i look at it like this the first few chapters are ment help the writer's find there flow for the story also rewriting might cause you to lose your muse. so work on the story and simply change out the old chapters with the rewrites when you have time if possible. i might not be a writer but seems to me that would be easier. Keep up the good work
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Love it, can't wait for more.

So the harem is Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, Yue, and Katara? Sounds pretty good to me. Maybe a female Aang?
6thKazekage chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
please continue
Som3on3 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Please, please tell me that this isn't a harem. I mean, this story is great you know! I love it and it's well thought out. I just see a lot of naruto cross overs with harems in it and well, it's not that realistic. I mean, don't get me wrong this is a wonderful story and i don't mind Naruto hooking up with girls here and there since it's normal for a teenage boy. but, having majority of the avatar girls liking him and making it into a harem, well, Naruto doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I think he'd have crushes and girl friends but when it comes to marriage i think he'll have one girl, who he truly lets them in and will cherish.
I don't know, this isn't a flame (oh god i hope you don't see it as such) I'm just suggesting, you know...

Keep writing

eky
Onigiri-Madoshi chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Gawd why do all of the good stories end up not being updated in like...I don't know a YEAR or TWO! Please update this it's fantastic!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Cool, please continue?
donovan123456789 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
are you gaoing to continue this story?
Synn Nexus chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Gyah! I'm seriously into this T-T
I hope you update really soon and whatever is holding you back is no longer hindering your writing. :D good luck and I can't wait to hear more.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
when everyone finds out hes the prince make sure if say sokka was being a jerk have him bow and beg for forgiveness lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
when azula meets him again when there older have a one sided thing with her