Reviews for The Avatar and the Lightning prince
6thKazekage chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
please continue
Som3on3 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Please, please tell me that this isn't a harem. I mean, this story is great you know! I love it and it's well thought out. I just see a lot of naruto cross overs with harems in it and well, it's not that realistic. I mean, don't get me wrong this is a wonderful story and i don't mind Naruto hooking up with girls here and there since it's normal for a teenage boy. but, having majority of the avatar girls liking him and making it into a harem, well, Naruto doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I think he'd have crushes and girl friends but when it comes to marriage i think he'll have one girl, who he truly lets them in and will cherish.
I don't know, this isn't a flame (oh god i hope you don't see it as such) I'm just suggesting, you know...

Keep writing

eky
UsuratonkachiRevolution chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Gawd why do all of the good stories end up not being updated in like...I don't know a YEAR or TWO! Please update this it's fantastic!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Cool, please continue?
donovan123456789 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
are you gaoing to continue this story?
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Gyah! I'm seriously into this T-T
I hope you update really soon and whatever is holding you back is no longer hindering your writing. :D good luck and I can't wait to hear more.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
when everyone finds out hes the prince make sure if say sokka was being a jerk have him bow and beg for forgiveness lol
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
when azula meets him again when there older have a one sided thing with her
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Nice story.. you should continue this..
Mariah0320 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Love the story please keep writings or it, let me know. Thanks
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
This isn't the end is it? I hope note cause this story is amazing and so well write. That I can clearly picture every scene in my head.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
To be honest I don't see any problem with it the way it is now, but at the end of the day the real decision is your to make. If you think re writing it will make it better then you should do it and true fans of your writing should support your decision.

Just don't stop the story its to good to leave unfinished.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I'm in the edge of my seat, you have a real gift for story telling.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
This story is very well written and I'm really getting into it:)
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Love it love it love it, I really liked how Naruto interacted with Azula.