Reviews for Expectation
Way cute
Sparti28 chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
This was cute!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Haha that was a funny start and ending but the middle tantalizingly good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This makes me so happy :) just wonderful, ending made me smile.
Aelin9816 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
That ending though! Honestly this is perfect. Not too sour, not too sweet. Just right.
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Love it! and Mori is not OOC..
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Brilliant way to end it!
A Musing Brunette chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I must agree with what dutchrub wrote. While I tend to think that Haruhi is capable of bringing Takashi out of his shell a little more, a lot of writers tend to overdo just how talkative he would be in the throes of passion. It's definitely a thin line that's easily crossed over by eager fans. But you managed it very well and I very much liked this one shot.

Count me in if ever you decide to return to writing in this fandom, especially if it's about my favorite pairing MoriHaru. I could only wish you were a fan of Oresama Teacher and/or Skip Beat because then I'd be ecstatic. lol
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
It's a lot of give and take, the whole marriage and love thing. But it's shown well here, and the lemon was tasty too. Well done!
dutchrub chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I'll be honest and say I didn't really have high expectations for this fic because, after so many awful OOC MoriXHaru lemons, I had a seriously sour taste in my mouth. I can't believe how wrong I was, and I am happy to admit it.

Your fic has so many things going for, not the least of which is your choice of a one-shot. Any longer, and this would become heavy-handed, but as a one-shot, it becomes a captured moment of a typical couple redefining their love for each other. Plus, it's just plain cute.

My other favorite feature is how you've portrayed Mori. You've given him the wild side that I believe lurks under him while still retaining his speech characteristics. So many lemons have him saying things that I couldn't believe he'd say no matter how close he was with someone, but you've essentially nailed him.

The lovemaking felt like actual "love"-making rather than just glossy sex. Makes me want to find my husband right now... Wonderful work.

If you ever fancy another foray back into the realm of OHSHC, I'll be here waiting with a bowl of popcorn.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
At the end I thought she was talking about trading the baby for a ham sandwich... than I re-read the sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Whoa... Gotta open a window... Too hot... Too hard.!
Shianne chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I love the ending xD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Not only was your story hot, Mori's explanation at the end melted my heart.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was sweet and funny and very nice! I just love them as a couple!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »