Reviews for RosarioUzumaki
ElementalMaster16 chapter 13 . 2/23
pretty cool fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
will ya make more because this one is awesome
UpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATE
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
Continue for us readers
poblok starwalker chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
Good story plot keep up the fic!
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
update this story please
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Great chapter and plot
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
Well cramming 4 major fights into one TINY portion of the entire ARC might be responsible for the writer's block. The BACK-TO-BACK fights in general get very BORING! Not to mention that you begin to question the "powers that be" sanity for even putting the protagonist in a situation where these things can occur. It's why even canon anime(s) break em' up.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Okay NARUTO might "understand" scarecrow's "lame ass excuse" but I don't, how can a group of CIVILIANS threaten a MILITARY personnel career? That doesn't make any sense, the only one that can do that is their commanding officer. and "instead of punishing them"?.. This is why the village has FALLEN so far to corruption! The guilty must be PUNISHED if your to run ANY form of social gathering, "a village, a country, etc". milatary and government agencies are not above throwing their weight around and showing civilians who's REALLY the boss even in IRL such as when a FBI agent can throw a civilian police agency off a case by taking it over! and on a military run town (such as a ninja village) well I can guess that the hokage could do DAMN near anything and claim "yes it IS a military matter, because I AM INTERESTED IN IT" and thus the civilians would have NO SAY. Not to mention the military might (the ninjas) would be ALL around so the civilians don't really have a choice but to knuckle under!