Reviews for Far to Nowhere
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
god, I think that was perfect! You described Loki so good, just like I saw him when I watched the movie. Such a realistic character and the way he felt, that was amazing.

And I think you captured that perfectly here. How he wanted them to see him, the real him and to be understood. But even though they didnt really understand him, he misses them. Theyre still his family and I just love how you wrote that. :)
WordyBirdi chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm pleased that someone else has the same opinion of Loki; I found his character and story much more engaging than any of the others. Equally pleased to see that he is listed as a character in Thor 2 and The Avengers, so we'll get to see more of him.

This story is beautifully written and I feel that it really captures his personality and his thoughts on his life, relationships and failures all seemed very true to character.

Birdie -
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
*sniff* Gosh, I feel for Loki.

Interesting oneshot. :)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Unfathomably good. Reached right in and grabbed my heart and didn't let go-and still hasn't. You got Loki's voice down perfectly-PERFECTLY-and EVERY adjective he used to describe the members of his family fit like a well-made glove. Fantastic-I would love to read more of Loki from you. :)
Cyber-Akitsu chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh, yes. I agree with you Loki was the most real of them all. Maybe because of it he attracted so much attention.

I like this story very much. You are so close to my feelings about the situation in the film. Thank you.
Don't Trust the Snake chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh... Sad day.

Well done. I think that captured his character pretty perfectly.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww. Mother.

I haven't seen it a second time, but yeah. As I said earlier, I agree. Loki's character was the interesting part, right from the start.

Of course, I'd never read the Thor comics, so I went in knowing Loki was supposed to be Jotun or half Jotun, and surprised and delighted when that turned out to be true, even though they'd already done the 'Odin-as-father' thing. And then they made it cool.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
He's the dark horse, the greyscale character that no one was supposed to like, but in a "perfect" world, he embodies the humanity in us all. Yes, Loki is a sad character, but captivating.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Having now seen Thor (and admitting that, the first time I read this, I hadn't), I have to agree about Loki: very real, very relatable. He took the runt-of-the-litter, second-best-son role to a whole new level, bypassing all the cliched-ness that was frighteningly possible. And, having seen the movie, I have to say I very much enjoy your portrayal of him. :) You do a very good job of explaining thought and feeling without /over/-explaining, which is very much appreciated. :)

-Emyx
zara2148 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I know, I loved Loki's character too. I loved Thor as well, but as you said Loki kind of stole the show.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Couldn't agree with you more. Loki's character was really the only one I could truly relate to, and Tom Hiddleston's portrayal of the character was amazing.

Great little adventure into what Loki was feeling! Thanks so much for sharing!

*tsukiko*
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow. That hit it spot on. I think that is exactly what he's thinking. It is a beautifully written piece. Thank you.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Crapload of issues, right there. I knew things were going to be complicated the moment Loki turned away from Thor in the SHIELD facility and didn't smirk like I expected him to.
shann1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Interesting take on Loki's point of view. While I'm not very familiar with the comics, I am with the myth and I thought the film portrayed him pretty well. For those who don't know, if you see the movie again watch until the VERY END of the credits. All Marvel movies have extra scenes at the end and the one for Thor completely changes the end of the movie. Also, SPOILER ALERT, for those who don't normally follow comic movies, check out IMDB's page for the Avengers. Thor is first billed...guess who's second?
TalbotWolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
youve captured loki well. I thought that he stole the show as well. I felt so sorry for him and I wanted to hug and comfort him. this story is good!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »