Reviews for Inconceivable
nick00712 chapter 51 . 7/4/2019
yes you total should
Hallee chapter 51 . 7/2/2019
Well, I did just begin reading and I wasn't finding it good at all, though I was going to continue and give it a shot. So, I'm all up for you to rewrite it, in hopes I could read something better.
AnitaMcVaye chapter 49 . 6/1/2019
dear Uuurrrggghhh
1)maybe she’s not from England.
2)Just because she put some characteristics you don’t like doesn’t mean you can judge.
3) I say candy not sweets.
4)if she wants to say sweatshirt she can say sweatshirt 5)I seem to like the name Jamie
6) And My friends tease me all the time calling me Annie-wee or anniepoo.
7) banter shouldn’t be needed to catch your values it should be the layout and speech that attracts you it’s logic.
Dear person who wrote said book; I think the layout was excellent and precise it was very clear. Definitely an upgrade to another bock I had read in the past. I wish you luck on future references.
Kind regards Miss McVaye
Ps: Uuurrrggghhh pull the stick from up ur hiney
Uuurrrggghhh chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
Another thing: we say sweets not candy in england
Uuurrrggghhh chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
1) we say jumper in england, not sweatshirt
2) why are the characters laughing? Nothing is funny.
3) i am cringing because its so CRINGE
4) i hate the nickname jamie. Does not suit james.
5) no person above age 5 teases their friend by adding a "poo" after their name. (Rena poo is just ew.)
6) No banter between rena and james. No good ones at least.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Pleeeeease write another one! Like idc what it is as long as it’s James and Serena! PLEASE, these are amazing!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/14/2018
I love all of your stories! Would you be willing to write one where Serena and James have a baby?! Cause I know I’d love to read
Guest chapter 49 . 1/18/2017
Please update again soon I'm addicted to this fanfic
Fangirl2themax chapter 47 . 10/19/2016
YESSSSS! I've been waiting so long but it is SO worth the wait! Please update soon! Your story is one of my favourites... I really love the characters you've created. Serena is so original and the personalities you've given James etc are so awesome as well.

FG2TM :)
etiisanerd chapter 46 . 7/19/2016
Hi the story is great . is this the end?
Kaoruko Hina chapter 46 . 2/14/2016
Hello there! I loved your story! The only thing I didnt get along with was the whole scorose pairing thing. I mean, i really dont ship them but for anything else, I loved Serena and James' relationship! They surely get to know each other and they got together like very naturally
Congrats! Although I liked it a lot that their first kiss was so similar to Harry and Ginny's :)

Well thn I hope to read you soon! Bye & hugs!
Fangirl2themax chapter 46 . 12/17/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I mean, I absolutely ADORE it! I have read through the whole thing in less than a day! Please, please, PLEASE update soon, I know that you are probably CRAZY busy like everyone else around this time of year, but I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Your number 1 fan,

Fangirl2themax ;D
Lizzie chapter 45 . 8/11/2015
This is an amazing story and you're an amazing writer! Please update soon x
MaddieMonkey chapter 45 . 7/1/2015
You can't just leave me hanging like that! Well, I mean, you just did. But... I'm going to forward you all my medical bills for the heart attack I just had. Great chapter, please update soon. xoxo
MaddieMonkey chapter 46 . 6/24/2015
YESSSSSSSS. It's 2 in the morning where I live so I really should be getting to bed. But I just reread the entire thing, including the new ones and let me tell you, it was ammmmmaaaaazing. Thank you so much for letting me know that you were updating again! Better hear from you again in another chapter soon, ayeeee?