Reviews for Don't Forget My Name
ErurainiaLai chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
This is so good! i have to have the next bit pleasee
Shini-neko-chan chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
...)($*&(#

...I want more. I was staring at this until my fingers went numb purely from cold temperatures ;; please?
Shinimegami7 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Oh Hadriana... I hope she dies a miserable death. Those poor boys. And Orana too.

Liked the bit of action :) But I'm really starting to wonder if Leto is obeying orders to string Garrett along. Maybe I'm paranoid? Anyway, great chapter!
AzzyDarling chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
YAY i was just thinking of this story the other day. I'm so glad you updated, and a super chapter too! ) Thinking of the beta thing, have you tried giving a shoutout at - there might be someone there that can help you out. I suffered from dissappearing betas enough to know what a bummer it is. )
paulaH and GJ chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was a great cliffhanger. A sweet young Hawke that is in love for the first time...sigh. There just isn't enough MHawke and Fenris around. Like one of the other reviewers, I'm really hoping for this to move into the Hawke/Fenris area eventually when you're finished with the Hawke/Leto arc. paulaH
Aynslesa chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Yay, new chapter! And whoa...what a chapter. I think 'rollercoaster' is an appropriate description. But likewise, cliffhanger! I'll be looking for the next chapter to find out what happens next.
gonefast chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I don't know what made me think of this story. It has been months since I last read it but, I missed it. I hope you plan on continuing. Leaving poor Hawke waiting in the garden for Leto seems so mean. Yes, I am subtly trying to guilt you into writing more for the sake of your characters. Is it working?
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I don't know why I decided to read this fic. I almost never read uncompleted fics - too many of my favorite authors have given up half way through and left me wanting more. Unfortunately I just couldn't resist this story. Please update soon!
gatorsnacks chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I hope you change up the DA storyline and give this a good ending ;)
Cruellae chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Please tell me there will be more! I love this story sooo much.
Underdressed chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
"When he died, he wanted whatever came after to be just like this."

This story is beautiful. Just so you know. :)

Just out of curiosity, is this story going to lead up to "Fenris"/Hawke? Is Leto an archer now, or is he a warrior as well? I understand if you don't want to answer.

Anyway, I love this. Keep it up, dear.
MafiaTango chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
what a cute! _

waitin' for the next chap XD
glass-bottles chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
The last line made everything more than perfect - it was blindingly brilliant. Simply amazing.

This is by far one of my most beloved stories with this chapter. I'd wait years between chapters if you continued with this work, though we can all agree sooner dates are preferable. ;)
Le Serpentaire chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Daaww... That was beautiful T_T he really takes care of him *sob*

*fav and camp*
Asrenda chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Usually not one who likes AU settings, this is still one of my favorite stories! I'm so curious about what's going to happen next!