Reviews for C H I L L E D
StarBurst chapter 26 . 7/21
I feel like the last part of this chapter, from the time Spiderpaw woke up to the end, seems so beautifully written, I really liked it. I'm not sure if I ship Spider x Black, I might prefer Spider x Robin. And I ship Fire X Leopard.
StarBurst chapter 21 . 7/18
Actually I think a real plant does exist, called the snowberry plant. Because funnily enough, I was also writing a story once and I made up a plant, and I called it the snowberry plant. I was pretty surprised when I found out they actually existed!
StarBurst chapter 19 . 7/17
Jaypaw has the chilling sickness, doesn't he? I was sort of shipping Jay/Soot when I remembered they were cousins...awkward xD
I like how the cats in your story all have personalities, and they're all different from each other. Not like in canon. Right now, the characters I like are Jaypaw, Blizzardpaw, Spiderpaw, and Blackpaw.
StarBurst chapter 15 . 7/16
Another interesting chapter! Also one thing I forgot to mention in the last review: I see what you did with Fireblaze's old name, Pyro. As in pyromaniac, like fire...I'm pretty bad at explaining but I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.
StarBurst chapter 14 . 7/16
Hi there! I finished Shattered, now I've moved on to this story. And, I really like it so far. I think that Blizzardpaw might even be a good future deputy, since he seems logical, kind, and calm. I sort of ship Jaypaw and Blackpaw, Spiderpaw and Bluepaw...not so much xD She's a medicine cat anyway so it wouldn't work. Anyway great story so far!
don't look now, but I think im beginning to ship soot x chill
catlover216 chapter 61 . 2/15
Why don't you make Chillpaw and Sootpaw say that they love each other already?
catlover216 chapter 59 . 2/15
Can't BELIEVE Bluepaw is a traitor! But I still feel pity for her because she was such a nice cat.
catlover216 chapter 57 . 2/15
Can't belive Sootpaw is Blight's daughter!:0:0:0:0
Cinderpaw11 chapter 75 . 2/3
So, when Shattered came out, I was super excited, because you were (and still are) my favourite fanfiction writer. (You may remember me from my many reviews with TR, where I shipped White and Tiger super hard. LOOK, WHITEFEATHER WAS AN ADORABLE SCRAP AND I WANTED HER TO HAVE EVERYTHING SHE WANTED. INCLUDING TIGERSTRIPE.) But then for some reason, FFn stopped emailing me, and I did not realize this until much later. About 40 chapters in, actually. To which I was too intimidated to even try, because you’re chapters are long and holy crap.

But then a few months ago, I finally picked up Shattered and spent about 4 days reading it. I don’t recommend trying that yourself. Then I started Chilled, at which point I decided about 10 chapters in to stop for awhile because my poor eyes couldn’t take much more.

I picked it back up a few days ago, and am now proudly finished, and wow.

First, all of Belladona’s story is awesome and terrifying and boy am I glad Blight is super dead because WOW WHAT A TRASHY CAT. I mean his whole role was really interesting and awful but INTO THE TRASH HE GOES. Somehow I didn’t predict him being Sootsky’s father. That was a harsh blow for everyone.

It made me sad to see Sootpaw’s development, especially when she decided she didn’t want to be with the Clans. Spiderpaw spent so much time thinking about her, dangit! He’ll be fine, but it was sad seeing them sorta… lose each other throughout the story. Which was obviously going to happen, what with the separation.

I can proudly say I never started to trust Chillpaw. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS. He turned out relatively fine, but THERE WAS A MOMENT WHERE HE WAS GONNA LET SOOTPAW DIE. I wanna talk about that actually. That chapter was really, really amazing. There was this moment where Chillpaw says that he didn’t restore the balance properly because of Lion’s dead mate and kits, and it was right then that amidst all of the awful things happening that I realized exactly what was going to happen and it felt amazing. Also when Sootpaw was blurry in Chillpaw’s memory. THAT ALMOST MADE ME LIKE HIM, YOU SNEAKY DEVIL.

Surprisingly I liked Nettlefrost. Mostly because I don’t blame her for what happened with her much. Mostly I blame her mate for being a scumbag. She’s at fault, too, of course, but it was him that pushed her over the edge. I also liked Shrew, despite his… cannibalism. I don’t really blame him for eating the kits (while it is gross) but he probably should’ve tried to feed his clan over himself. Though I can understand why he didn’t. I imagine more cats than just him were sneaking some bites along the way. I feel pretty neutral towards Swiftshade. All the others sucked. Emphasis on Blight.

Also, despite not opening myself up to liking Chillpaw, I found myself really quite sad about his death/rebirth. Something about knowing that that version of him is basically erased was super sad, even if he was a jerk. That little touch at the end with him saying goodbye made it even sadder, so props for that.

Oh, I also never started trusting Bluepaw. The second she seemed a little off I was like “NOPE, SHE PROBABLY MADE UP THAT PROPHECY BECAUSE STARCLAN WAS IGNORING HER” and I was almost right. I didn’t think of her working with Carmelo, though. I also never liked Redpaw and never will, because what the heck man. I also liked Leopardpaw, though I could never fully trust her either, what with the constant disappearing.

Oh, I was also very disappointed in Shimmerfrost. I can understand wanting to get back at StarClan, but she was really just endangering her clan by meeting another clan. She could’ve been killed or gotten pregnant and that would’ve hurt Silverstar.

Another thing I hadn’t expected (but probably should have) was Blackfeather being the moss thief. That amused me until she almost died. Birchpool’s death was really sad, especially since Thistlethorn wasn’t around. I’m both glad and disappointed that I didn’t have to see his reaction upon coming home to… not her.

As a final note, I really liked Forest and Spiderpaw and Rook and Blackfeather and Belladonna. And I never could bring myself to like Northstar. I kept waiting for him to do something terrible again. To his credit, he didn’t, but he still killed a lotta dang cats beforehand.

Anyway, you did a really dang good job with this story. I don’t know how you managed to keep everything straight in your head, what with the weird family-trees and… literally everything, actually. I don’t actually have words to describe how amazing of a writer I think you are. I just wanted you to know that you did a really amazing job with this, and all your stories. I mean, you probably know that, what with over 1,000 reviews, but I don’t think writers can ever be told that enough.

I think I’ll probably read Vulpine eventually, even though it hasn’t been updated since 2014. I like foxes, dangit! Should be fun until I reach the last update. Then I’ll probably have regrets about choosing to read it. But that’s fine.

So yes, that’s about all I have to say I think. You’re writing is superb, and I hope that even if you aren’t posting it anywhere, that you continue to do it, because I’d love to have something you wrote in my bookshelf some day.
Cinderpaw11 chapter 73 . 2/3
So, when Shattered came out, I was super excited, because you were (and still are) my favourite fanfiction writer. (You may remember me from my many reviews with TR, where I shipped White and Tiger super hard. LOOK, WHITEFEATHER WAS AN ADORABLE SCRAP AND I WANTED HER TO HAVE EVERYTHING SHE WANTED. INCLUDING TIGERSTRIPE.) But then for some reason, FFn stopped emailing me, and I did not realize this until much later. About 40 chapters in, actually. To which I was too intimidated to even try, because you’re chapters are very long and holy crap.

I picked it back up a few days ago, and am now proudly finished, and wow.

I can proudly say I never started to trust Chillpaw. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS. He turned out relatively fine, but THERE WAS A MOMENT WHERE HE WAS GONNA LET SOOTPAW DIE. I wanna talk about that actually. That chapter was really, really amazing. There was this moment where Chillpaw says that he didn’t restore the balance properly because of Lion’s dead mate and kits, and it was right then that amidst all of the awful things happening that I realized exactly what was going to happen and it felt really amazing. Also when Sootpaw was blurry in Chillpaw’s memory. THAT ALMOST MADE ME LIKE HIM, YOU SNEAKY DEVIL.

Oh, I also never started trusting Bluepaw. The second she seemed a little off I was like “NOPE, SHE PROBABLY MADE UP THAT PROPHECY BECAUSE STARCLAN WAS IGNORING HER” and I was almost right. I didn’t think of her working with Carmelo, though. I also never liked Redpaw and never will, because what the heck man. I did like Leopardpaw, though I could never fully trust her either, what with the constant disappearing.

Guest chapter 75 . 11/25/2015
I like this story more and more every time I read it. You did a fantastic job!
ChakraKitty chapter 59 . 9/19/2015
Daaammmnnn! Poor bluepaw! Starclan is reaĺy fucking up in this story eh? The clans would be better off living the way carmello claims his cats live if starclan wont even look at more gan ine suffering cat at a time

I still thibk its stupid hat medicine cats cant have kits.
Northstar4427 chapter 40 . 9/16/2015
Spiderpaw knows what a ballon is?! and lead?!
StormSongz chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Let's try this again xD.

warriors (dash) shattered