Reviews for C H I L L E D
GreatBaitMate chapter 75 . 10/29/2017
My. Gosh. I just finished Shattered and Chilled and, well. I just spent two weeks on these two. I finished Shattered far too quickly (in like, 3 nights), and I realised I wanted to extend the experience and limited myself to only around 5 chapters per night.

That failed. Still, I did extend my reading time and I noticed more of the details than I usually would. And man, what a ride. The ships were great (rip bluexspider but mainly rip chillxsoot), the plot flowed great (despite how it seems you had a few problems during writing) but the part of your story I found the most incredible was your characters.

Northstar, for example, has the best redemption story I've ever read in a fanfiction and numbers among the best in the books I've read. Spiderkit/paw/strike has incredible character development through the book. You somehow made me like someone who murdered the main character of the last book in Chillpaw. Those are just my three favourite characters in the two books and there are countless others who I loved.

My previous favourite fanfiction was the Becoming trilogy in the How To Train Your Dragon archives (and nothing else really came close) and I never thought it would be even close to toppled, let alone by something in the Warrior Cats archive haha. This fanfiction has the quality of a professional book - minus the odd typo or grammar mistake here and there - and if you ever decide to become a professional writer, I will eagerly read your books.

I'll try reading your FP story Vulpine and see what I think, although if it's even 1/4 of the quality here, it's going to be awesome.

As for nitpicking, the only things I didn't like was Rook/Soot (Rook/Night forever!). I actually liked how long it was, since it meant the author - you - had more freedom when doing things and I didn't have nothing to read for a longer length of time.

So yeah, if you ever decide to write more fanfic, I'll be there, sucking it all up haha (although it'd be a nightmare if it takes two years to finish like this one :P)! Looking forward to reading Vulpine until then and all the best in the future!
Fernberry chapter 59 . 8/29/2017
Nooooooooooooo Bluepaw Noooooooooo Nooooooooooooo
Maple Dapple chapter 55 . 8/27/2017
Fernberry chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
ChillxSoot yeeeeeaaaahhh! Soot get those cats outta the Dark Forest I wanna see what they're like in their second life!By the way I'm Catgirl1888 but I changed me name!
Snowshine chapter 75 . 8/10/2017
That took so long to read xD
Good story!
Catgirl1888 chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
If I was a warrior cat,I would be called Fernblaze;I would be a brown tabby with leaf-green eyes,who,like me,is quick to I was gonna say Ferndapple,but I read the AN at the end of this chapter and thought it made sense
Catgirl1888 chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
I just have to say I am EXACTLY like isn't that .And im actually scared if ,really.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/19/2017
This is a good fan-fiction.
shinymelon78 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I love it so far! Anyway…Can anyone give me a hand… I need so many OCs for my book called Otterfoot's Chance. PLZ slme one be nice!
Ava Marie W chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
Your fanfiction is very well writen very discriptive! All of your stories are great! I think that your fanfics are soemtimes even better then the real warriors boooks!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2016
StarBurst chapter 63 . 8/9/2016
This was a really, amazing chapter. I don't really know what to write, only that this chapter was my favorite one yet. Thank you for writing this great story.
StarBurst chapter 57 . 8/9/2016
I was looking at the cat bios on your blog, and I just noticed that Blight has a white paw, just like Sootpaw! Did you do that on purpose?
StarBurst chapter 56 . 8/9/2016
Did I ever mention how much I love your stories? I really love them. They make me so happy
StarBurst chapter 55 . 8/8/2016
:o well that was unexpected! A cleverly disguised secret. I never would have guessed!
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »