Reviews for C H I L L E D
This is a good fan-fiction.
shinymelon78 chapter 1 . 3/10
I love it so far! Anyway…Can anyone give me a hand… I need so many OCs for my book called Otterfoot's Chance. PLZ slme one be nice!
Ava Marie W chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
Your fanfiction is very well writen very discriptive! All of your stories are great! I think that your fanfics are soemtimes even better then the real warriors boooks!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2016
SPIDERXBLACK Awwwwwwww!
StarBurst chapter 63 . 8/9/2016
This was a really, amazing chapter. I don't really know what to write, only that this chapter was my favorite one yet. Thank you for writing this great story.
StarBurst chapter 57 . 8/9/2016
I was looking at the cat bios on your blog, and I just noticed that Blight has a white paw, just like Sootpaw! Did you do that on purpose?
StarBurst chapter 56 . 8/9/2016
Did I ever mention how much I love your stories? I really love them. They make me so happy
StarBurst chapter 55 . 8/8/2016
:o well that was unexpected! A cleverly disguised secret. I never would have guessed!
StarBurst chapter 36 . 7/29/2016
Concerning -feather, does Frostfeather really fit that? xD Anyway, another great chapter. I especially liked this one.
StarBurst chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
I feel like the last part of this chapter, from the time Spiderpaw woke up to the end, seems so beautifully written, I really liked it. I'm not sure if I ship Spider x Black, I might prefer Spider x Robin. And I ship Fire X Leopard.
StarBurst chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
Actually I think a real plant does exist, called the snowberry plant. Because funnily enough, I was also writing a story once and I made up a plant, and I called it the snowberry plant. I was pretty surprised when I found out they actually existed!
StarBurst chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
Jaypaw has the chilling sickness, doesn't he? I was sort of shipping Jay/Soot when I remembered they were cousins...awkward xD
I like how the cats in your story all have personalities, and they're all different from each other. Not like in canon. Right now, the characters I like are Jaypaw, Blizzardpaw, Spiderpaw, and Blackpaw.
StarBurst chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Another interesting chapter! Also one thing I forgot to mention in the last review: I see what you did with Fireblaze's old name, Pyro. As in pyromaniac, like fire...I'm pretty bad at explaining but I'm pretty sure you get what I mean.
StarBurst chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
Hi there! I finished Shattered, now I've moved on to this story. And, I really like it so far. I think that Blizzardpaw might even be a good future deputy, since he seems logical, kind, and calm. I sort of ship Jaypaw and Blackpaw, Spiderpaw and Bluepaw...not so much xD She's a medicine cat anyway so it wouldn't work. Anyway great story so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
don't look now, but I think im beginning to ship soot x chill
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »