Reviews for Gone, But Not Forgotten
DritneyForever chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Excellent first chapter. I Love It. Please continue.
ambrelynn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
too bad you didn't write more it was really good.
treasureplanet-gurl chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Great story. Ok, I know this was published over two years ago and weather or not you're still checking reviews, I don't know. If you are, please read mine. I really want more chapters to be added to this. I love the Horatio Hornblower DVDs and am eager to see what happened to the characters between movies. Anyway, if you're still checking reviews, count mine and please try to update soon. treasureplanet-gurl
NghtStlkr64 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Yes! Do continue! It's very good so far and you should go at least as far as when they meet each other again.
Rabby chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Continue? Oh, please, do! I love it! This is exactly the kind of fiction I have been looking for...! :D (Hurrah!) I've no problem with complete fiction, but I much prefer fics that draw on actual events. :D Please continue, will you? (Please...?) 0 Great work! :D Keep it up!
EdnaTod chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I liked it. *sighs* I know, I know. That makes for a terrible review, but it's late, I babysat nearly nine hours today, so please, just be happy with the fact that I liked it. Also, I would definitely like to see you expand it, and cover The Duchess and the Devil. Please do. *smiles pleadingly* I need more ficcy to read . . Anyroad, yes, I liked it. Please continue.
Anoymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Very good! I always wanted to know what happened to Archie, since he's my favorite charactor. ;)
KatKnits00 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Please continue, this is a very good story.
nori chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i enjoyed your story and hope that you will continue writing.
Fiona chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Awww! And wow! You have to carry on and explain how, by an amazing coincidence, Archie came to be in the same prison as Horatio!

I was very touched by your dedication (!) and am looking forward to discussing the rest of the story with you!
Fiona chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Wow! Another triumph! You have to carry on and explain how Archie came to be, by a remarkable coincidence, in the same prison as Horatio!

I am very touched by your dedication (!), and am looking forward to discussing the rest of the story with you later!