Reviews for Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
Eclipsed12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Did u get the title for this story from that skrillex song XD
Aliyah81 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love your stories. Your writing style is lovely and captivating. Sadly you dont complete your stories. Its such a shame because fanfiction needs authors like you who know how to create new and captivating stories.
Shycadet chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Love it, of course. Always do. Nice to see your writing again, always gives me some tips on what I need to work on.
Morphy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
great chapter, i really like your writing style i would definatly look forward to reading more if you continue.
bluegreeneyes chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i like the name, its from a skrillex song. i would love to see more of this.
narutosonlyfriend chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
pretty interesting. never read a story where alices does staight up drugs. its original to me so far. update it soon :D
cassi143 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
different interpetation of alice but i like it. consider an ud maybe?
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading your first chapter, and I hope to read the update soon. Rosalie still has her bitchy attitude that everyone loves (or I do, at least) and Alice is always amazing no matter what :)

Sincerely
Asimo chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I loved your first chapter! Different and that is refreshing. :D
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i LOVE it so far!
acperience chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
As always your characters, especially Alice, have the perfect formula of mannerisms, personality and other unique traits that make them so colorful, personable, relatable and in essence real. I really liked it. I hope you continue writing as well.
beelotus chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Great job.
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Interesting start and am looking forward to where you take this. Since all your works are awesome and I doubt this will be any different.
imaginex3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was very interesting...I like it :) just something I haven't read in a Bellice fanfic so far. Thanks for writing this and sharing it :) I've enjoyed your stories...hopefully you will continue :)

Ciao