Reviews for Hooligans
Dani chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. Your story is beyond awesome.
p-p-please update :(
Meggg chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Please update. Your a really great writer and this is such a cool story, pleaaseeeeee update.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
This is really good!
evridiki chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This is so great! will you ever continue? :(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS THING!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
wow amazing story love how Pete is protective of Ari. Please continue
Fiona chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Amazing story so far. Update asap please.
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
love the story so far. i hope you update soon!
RageBekka chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Lovin it. I love how they're all protective over Ari even though she's a Yank. Do continue soon, yeah?
babyhilts chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I know it's been a few months since you've last updated this story but I felt I had to review for it anyway. I just read all five chapters in one go and I really wish there were more. You've managed to incorporate an OC into this story and still keep everyone else in character. Ari comes across as a strong protagonist and I don't mean that in the physical "tough girl" sense either. She reads like a normal girl who is very much out of her element. It's a difficult thing to do trying to fit a girl into a story like this but you do it very well and very believably. Your writing style is great and you capture the personalities of the original characters perfectly. I really hope you don't abandon this story and continue to update it. It was a great read so far :D
xxJamieMylesxx chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Update? Only just remembered this story! Please update again it's great! :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Please continue :)
Curb chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I'm sorry, but these kind of stories are just the worst. It's basically a rewrite of the movie with a girl thrown in. We all know what's going to happen, because we've watched the movies and honestly I'd rather watch the movie again instead of reading it line by line in this story.

Why not try to write your own story where 90% isn't from the movie?
Kelsey chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
wow! I just came across this story! please please please START WRITTING AGAIN! this is amazing your a brilliant author and I love GSH! GO WRITE NOW! please :)
PeaceandCupcakes chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
good so far! luv the plot