Reviews for A Thorn Among Roses
yopurpledude chapter 12 . 5/23/2017
I wish you would continue I just binge read it and absolutely loved it. Please please put up another chapter
Haruhi Suzumiya chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Yeah I find that funny too. Thor is big brother but in real life, Chris really acts like a little brother. It's so sweet.
SailorLokiSilver chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I LOVE THE CUTE ANGSTY ONES WHERE LOKI CRIES ON THOR OR VICE VERSA!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
ADAM YOUNG :D
longlive56 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love Adam Young too, by the way, great story
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
What is this 'life' you speak of? I do not understand your Midgardian terms.
AdenaWolf chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
So good! Update soon!
karkatthekawaiiestvantas chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I cannot get over how freaking cute and well written these little stories are.
Meg chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Awww!
roxypony chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Woah woah woah. Let me just say, this is frreakkin great! :D holy Odin, I just fell in love with the whole thing. Maybe its my obsession with kiddie versions of big beautiful boys, or the fact that all the sweet hugging scenes made me almost tear up while wanting to hug the computer screen. And then later, my phone screen as I indulged my addiction in class. Anywhoo, the point of my rambling, stuff like this is my absolute favourite thing to read, and I know its not always easy to write. I have a similar story of my own; different fandom, but covers the childhood of two adventurous boys who happen to grow up into some damn fine princes. And it wasn't till I wrote this just now that I realized the humungous coincidence. Wowie. Sorry, still rambling. But the more I love a fic, the more I tend to ramble on reviews so its all good xD anyway I was gonna say, I know how hard it is to characterize a kid version of a character we only see as a serious adult. And in my humble opinion, you are SPOT ON, my friend!

My point is simple: I ADORE this story, so continue. Quickly. Please. :D

Love, hugs, and little Lokis!:)

RXP
Bookwyrm chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens to Loki's magic. Love the characterization and the French accents.:)Please keep writing!
Charisma B chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Wow. All I can say is that this story is simply a work of art! I would love, love if you updated soon! :) Cheers!
Nina Modaffari chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
ATLANTIS! But you did it beautifully. Great chapter, can't wait to see where this goes.
SlimReaper chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
This is so cute so far! I can't wait to see what happens when Loki really starts learning to use his powers. I hope Amora doesn't totally corrupt him, although of course she will... the brotherly relationship is so sweet, too. Reminds me of my boys-when they're not beating the living sh!t out of each other, they're best friends, LOL!

We can has moar? *holds out bowl with hopeful eyes*
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Sounds an awful lot like the dialogue from the movie Atlantis, the Lost Empire. Was that intentional? When Amora and Loki are talking, it's the exact same dialogue and the exact same actions as when Milo and Kida are talking about reading Atlantean.

Good chapter though. I like Frey a lot, and I still enjoy how he's French. It adds an interesting touch to the story.