Reviews for Nightly Terrors: Prelude to a Death
ima geek chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
sammie77 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Another very well done. I don't really get interested in Atlantis stories, but with Sam in them- I'm there! You write very well, paint a vivid picture and readers can almost 'see' what you writing about. Keep it up. Have you on my 'alert' list and look forward to more! I LOVE a well written story - there's not too many of those as late. There's too many that I find myself correcting spelling in my head. Good job!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Gory and frightening..hope you extend your story to include how Sam reacts to the real John in the morning. What I found interesting about the "Doppelganger" episode was how Teyla reacted to John after her nightmare and how John was perplexed that it wasnt him and he had no control over her nightmares. The concept of Good John/Bad John is really intriguing since"Good John" is just so damned GOOD and Bad John is still extremely attractive but also extremly BAD! Hope to see more exploring the psyche of those traumatized by a truly horrific nightmare, especially since Sam is in charge! Shep whump in the form of John being persecuted for something he cant control would be great to see too! Just a thought! :)