Reviews for No Such Thing As Coincidence
SilentRage chapter 25 . 4/14
The irony in this story is stabbing me with a rusty knife, and all I have is salt water.
SuFin143fluff chapter 36 . 3/17
This is one of the best SuFin fanfic ever! I don't want it to end.*teary eyed* Please, Please, Please, I want to hear more about what happened to them. I know their moms are awesome, but I want to know how they accepted their relationship. I got addicted to this. I haven't sleep well for 2 days since I found this. SuFin is the first pairing that I loved since I started watching hetalia. Since Su-san called Fin wife. Since I find Sve's awkwardness so adorable. I fell in love with the characters, with the story, with the fluff and all. It's hard not knowing what happened after. I know they ended up together, happy, but I want to hear it from the author. T_T

Anyways, Thank You so much for this. Since the beginning I've been contemplating between what is my #1 pairing. Been debating between GerIta, Spamano, SuFin. After reading this and Fourteen Days the battle leads to GerIta vs SuFin.
TheAmericanPrussian chapter 1 . 1/22
YAY I FOUND THIS AGAIN! I originally read this uh... Crap I can't remember but I read this more times than I can count! I love this story and I've been searching for this forever! I love Sufin and you write like half of the available stories so you are there for awesome!
Queer Against Queer Erasure chapter 16 . 1/16
Transvestite is a transphobic slur
The-One-Who-Was-Loved chapter 2 . 1/7
Is it sad that even in highschool, me as a freshman and even seeing it in seniors, that we still loving doing that game where we learn everyone's name and what we like to do. And also I still seriously love this story. This so the second time I'm reading it again.
Endaman9914 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! My friend suggested this story because SuFin is my OTP. I can't wait to finish this story!

-Enda
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 38 . 12/18/2013
Just reread this for what has to be the tenth time (potentially losing sleep doing so but then again it is 40 degrees here and the heat gives me insomnia so who cares) and I still love it just as much as the first time I read it :) looking forward to the sequel and the other stories you are/will be writing!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Gotta love the fan service!-de chi!
StraycatX3 chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
I don't know if my question will be answered later in the story but I gotta ask. Do you support PrussiaxCanada? I really really hope you do, they're my favorite ship after Turkey and Greece.
NixRegina chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
Obviously, as your fic is complete you don't need any more song suggestions but I would have suggested Ga Med Dig by Nephew ft. Marie Key for Den and Nor to sing.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this fic so far and looking forward to reading the rest.
Joi de Vivre chapter 33 . 10/27/2013
I'm just wondering, does Faiacre mean anything?
Joi de Vivre chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I can't handle how cute this Finland is.
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 35 . 10/16/2013
Luv love lov wuv 3, this neeeeeeeddddsss a sequal!-de chi!
Leafy Love1221 chapter 36 . 10/12/2013
Oh my God this story is so cute! I love the way you portrayed the DenNor and SuFin. Not to mention the funny moments with Finland and Norway. Point is this story is so cute and adorable and amazing in every way! Please continue to write!
TeriyakiMaki chapter 36 . 9/27/2013