Reviews for The Man of Steel and Miss America
I wish you update soon it has been two years and since the sm/ww comics came out the old writers of sm/ww stories are less frequently updating a story
Pls pls pls update! It's so good and the story was just about to get even better lol kal and diana still hav to fall in love! Pls finish the story!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Eu ficaria muito feliz se voltar a atualizar.
WinterRain36 chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Is this story dead? Are you dead?
XZanayu chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
I like this story so far. Please continue!
secret admirer chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I should have spoken up a while ago but was hesitant, I love the direction you have taken with this fanfic, I urge you to keep writing and lengthening the story. I hope you heed this plea. I love the fanfic so far
krazie4kaldiana chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Please please update i wnat to see how it goes
faithful reader chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Pls Why is it taking TOO LOOOONG to update?:(

Disappointed reader

P.s I would die if its abandoned already
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Love this story, please update!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I. Can't. Wait. Until. You. Update. This. Awesome. Story
Niyaa chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
the whole story cute and fasinating
bcwmh chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Hi...you really have a good story here and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you'll continue writing this so please update soon. :D Thanks!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Hey
I'm just wondering when you'll be writing the next chapter. It's taking too long. I thought Diana would play him a bit longer on his identity. That was too funny. This is a good story and would like to read more of this story.

Thanks
Paystin4Life chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I love this story so far and can't wait to see where you take it! Is Wonder Woman going to adopt the identity of Diana Prince so that she and Clark Kent can have a relationship and marriage outside of the tights? Also, I am dying to see when they both fall completely in love with each other, so please please please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Aaww the. Wife. Meets. The. Mother in. Law. Update. I want. To. Know. If. It goes well