Reviews for Evil in a New Way
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very awkward. But I liked it. :)
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I blame the power of suggestion XD
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What. God damn, this is actually funnier the second time. I read it months ago, forgot about it, and then found it again today...

And somehow it's even better this time.

Oh, the beautiful absurdity.
Cassandra Fenimoe chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Perry is such a drama queen, but he totally enjoyed it LOL.

My brain still can't work properly and it's been more than 20 minutes after reading this. I'm grinning like an idiot and I just woke up my roomate with my squeals and laughs, talk about awkward.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
LOL XD
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
xD Yep, I'm one happy fangirl. Awesome work keeping everyone in character and going with the show's usual humor, I can't express how much I loved this!
phases.equal.fanfics chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
omygod this story was so awkward and adorable and embarrassing and unbelievable! x it made me so embarrassed omg! good story...whew now im all worked up... hehe..
truwolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
...
Child of Asgard chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
wow. that was harlarious. even though this is a one shot can there be one more chapter, pls. this story is awsome.
erubescent chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow! That read just like an episode! I'm really impressed and thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you and keep up the good work~ ;u;
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You totally GET Doof's rambling. I am so incredibly impressed. This is probably the most likely and it-could-happen-est Perryshmirtz I've read, and I've read most of them. You are totally amazing for this. THANK YOU for writing one that's actually believable and more cute than ohmygodsodeepandromantic. -pins an "I Love Snark-N-Moon's Perryshmirtz Fic" pin on her shirt- You have a fan. :D
lumpyspacewriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was so funny, you're a really amazing writer! Again, everyone was so in character. I loved it! :)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was funny. Poor Perry and Doofenshmirtz both.
Maya Serena chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*falls off chair laughing, gets up, falls off again and finally manages to remain stable, still laughing*

You can't fight true love... Poor Perry, realizing he kissed Doof because he actually /wanted/ to... *falls off her chair again*
Devin chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Woah that was fun! I liked the read a lot you should do a sequal!