Reviews for Long Journey Home
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
This was really cute! Looking forward to more!
cresylic chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
D'aww, that was so cute. I love the character development in this one. Your writing was excellent as well. Seems to improve each chapter. :D Looking forward to your next update!
ScarletCanine chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I'm so amazed(!), because I've finally found one of the few people out there who can write a good story, I mean REALLY good.

Keep going, or I'll cry. :(
briaranise chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Hi again!

This chapter is much, much better in terms of spelling, and I'm so glad that you didn't take offence to what I said in my previous review. It's nice to see an author who is willing to take her readers' concerns into consideration, and changes the way she does things. While this chapter was a bit more mellow and slow than the previous chapter, I find myself waiting with baited breath for the moment they realise they like each other. I know that it's a fair way off yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Also... Will Gilbert be getting his revenge?

I do think that you should go back and fix the first chapter when you get the chance. I don't know about other people, but I usually judge the quality of a story based on the first chapter. Your writing is absolutely wonderful and the mistakes in the first chapter don't do you justice! You'd probably gather more readers and thus more reviews that way too.

Anyway, I'm still loving this story and I can't wait until your next update! :)
Brixland chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
awsome! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Jensen Padaloki chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Haha! This is great! I can't wait to read more! You portray all three- Matt, Al and Ar- so well it's amazing! Great job and keep it up!
RipleyRowenBlackheart chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
not gonna lie, i wanted to be the first person to review this to give you a smile when you woke up to check. it really is a good story. i can't wait to read and edit more of it. you're awesome, twin. have more faith.

Lock.
briaranise chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hi there!

I'm enjoying the set-up of this story immensely. I'm curious as to why Arthur didn't put a stop to the bullying - is this a case of him thinking that he deserves it? Anyway, I'm liking this a lot.

There is one nitpick that I have here though: although your punctuation and grammar seem to be very good, you have quite a few spelling mistakes and typos eg 'penitrating' should be 'penetrating', 'stomache' should be 'stomach' and I think you called Alfred 'Albert' somewhere towards the end. Please don't take this the wrong way - I honestly think that your story has real potential. You just need to unlock that potential, perhaps by finding a beta to look over your spelling for you.

Anyway, I'm a real sucker for Gakuen!AU, especially when Arthur is hurt in some way, so I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters of this. Keep up the great work! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love this! This story really caught my attention; your writing is really good. I love the way you wrote Arthur's perspective. You really captured his essence. :) I eagerly await the next chapter.