Reviews for Inconveniences
very cute :)
beccah22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow that was amazing!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely awesome, ( the only thing to complain about is I wish there was a sequal.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was really cute, I really enjoyed it, I roils just say work a little more on your transitioning from one scene to another, other than that I really loved your work, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
sweetnleo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I Loved it and totally think they should get married
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love the Kam or Surt stuff u shoudl do more
Fyresong chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwww... I can totally see this pairing as well. I'm glad you went with Domestic!Kurt versus BadAss!Kurt - he fits so well with Sam's slight awkwardness, ha. This was so sweet, I could practically gave me cavities D And the whole 'one room' thing was great. Poor Sammy...
Lyall of the Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
SQWEEEEEE! does the fangirl dance of joy (yes that's a real thing my BFF and I coreographed it(and yes we are that dorky))

Sam and Kurt together is just adorkable, and little housewife!Kurt makes me happy for some reason.

Sometimes its just a nice break from the fics overloaded with Kurt angst.

Huggles my friend, you get major huggles for this one shot. :D

xoxoxo
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
aw! This is adorably hot! :D You just made me blush and giddy all in one!
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG I love this! :DDDD

Only thing that bugged me though was that you named his brother Brandon, but his name is actually Stevie. Other than that though, this is fantastic!
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I thought this was lovely and felt very true to the characters. If you wouldn't mind a bit of constructive criticism, it would be helpful if you inserted line breaks to indicate a change of scene. Without them, it's somewhat jarring and the reader is left feeling as though they've missed a portion of the story. Also, if you're sticking somewhat with canon, the name of Sam's brother is Stevie. This is a trivial detail and it's possible you wrote this before the brother was given a name, but I thought I would mention it. Regardless, I really enjoyed this! Kurt/Sam is my favorite pairing, and there's not enough of it out there. I hope you'll consider writing more of them! Thanks for sharing this.
Gailea122 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I really loved it! It's really great first effort :D

My first fanfic was a major fail but 9 years later the 2nds going better xD

If I might make one suggestion though? Possibly break up the scene changes, it can get a little confusing until you realise its moved on but aside fro mthat its fabulous!
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
ok so there some stuff that you need to fix up like the fact that you changed sam's mom's name TWICE in the story also you jump around alot without making it clear that time has passed also sam;s brother is named STEVIE on the show. and you changed the way you spell stacy a few times as well.

don't be discouraged by this because i actually really like the story its very cute.

p.s. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WEATHER! IF I COULD I WOULD PUNCH IT RIGHT NOW TO GET IT TO ACT RIGHT!