Reviews for Inconveniences
You made me fall in love with this ship. Thank you so much.
lederra chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
very cute :)
Beccah26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow that was amazing!
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely awesome, ( the only thing to complain about is I wish there was a sequal.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was really cute, I really enjoyed it, I roils just say work a little more on your transitioning from one scene to another, other than that I really loved your work, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
sweetnleo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I Loved it and totally think they should get married
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love the Kam or Surt stuff u shoudl do more
Fyresong chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwww... I can totally see this pairing as well. I'm glad you went with Domestic!Kurt versus BadAss!Kurt - he fits so well with Sam's slight awkwardness, ha. This was so sweet, I could practically gave me cavities D And the whole 'one room' thing was great. Poor Sammy...
Lyall of the Rose chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
SQWEEEEEE! ~does the fangirl dance of joy~ (yes that's a real thing my BFF and I coreographed it(and yes we are that dorky))

Sam and Kurt together is just adorkable, and little housewife!Kurt makes me happy for some reason.

Sometimes its just a nice break from the fics overloaded with Kurt angst.

Huggles my friend, you get major huggles for this one shot. :D

xoxoxo
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
aw! This is adorably hot! :D You just made me blush and giddy all in one!
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG I love this! :DDDD

Only thing that bugged me though was that you named his brother Brandon, but his name is actually Stevie. Other than that though, this is fantastic!
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I thought this was lovely and felt very true to the characters. If you wouldn't mind a bit of constructive criticism, it would be helpful if you inserted line breaks to indicate a change of scene. Without them, it's somewhat jarring and the reader is left feeling as though they've missed a portion of the story. Also, if you're sticking somewhat with canon, the name of Sam's brother is Stevie. This is a trivial detail and it's possible you wrote this before the brother was given a name, but I thought I would mention it. Regardless, I really enjoyed this! Kurt/Sam is my favorite pairing, and there's not enough of it out there. I hope you'll consider writing more of them! Thanks for sharing this.