Reviews for Ho oku i
loveppes chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow these are such brilliant stories!
I love it! ( read all chapters in two days) you're a great author and I hope to read more from you soon
bswindle20 chapter 92 . 2/27
Really good. Can't wait for more.
I always enjoy these glimpses into our favorite pair. You write them so amazingly well. Please keep it going. Thanks for sharing.
3 this story
gabobbi chapter 76 . 2/23
Ok, I give up. I've enjoyed the first 40 chapters (more or less I don't remember). But then I have had to fast forward because this has became a full Danny whump and little if nothing to enjoy for me. If I knew I wouldn't have wasted my time.
nanichristine chapter 92 . 2/22
This Story Is Literally Perfect. The Writing Is Flawless &' The Characters Mirror The Show Beautifully. Please Continue Writing :)
javachik1971 chapter 92 . 2/22
Awwwwww! so perfect! Thank you for writing!
rosie44 chapter 92 . 2/22
Nice one, Steve really is going to be an adoring step-father and supporter of all things Grace and Danny.
KatieTaylor chapter 92 . 2/22
More stories featuring Grace, Steve, and Danny would be awesome! But also more with just McDanno. 'Cause... you know. ;)
WofOZ chapter 92 . 2/22
Wow, that was really touching. Nice work getting the emotional side down.

Great writing.
KatieTaylor chapter 91 . 2/21
Just read through all this. Hope you continue soon!
Erica McSwarek chapter 91 . 2/16
OMG! Ok. It's taken me roughly five days to read all 91 chapters. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. You...you're writing leaves me wanting MORE. THANK YOU so much. It has inspired me to do some McDanno of my own although I know it will pale in comparison to yours. I look forward to anything else you write. Thank you again for sharing your gift.
bswindle20 chapter 91 . 1/31
Really sweet. Can't wait for more.
Irene Claire chapter 91 . 1/29
aww sweetness
simplyn2deep chapter 91 . 1/28
ha! Steve is totally an octopus - at least when it comes to Danny and him being in the water.

this was cute!