Reviews for Expectations
sydg813 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Really liked that! Poor Blaine! Yay for Wes and David!
OsakaxxLaka chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I was literally crying when Blaine and Trevor got beat up, and then to make matters worse, Somewhere Only We Know came on on my playlist. So basically, what I'm saying is, I was a blubbering mess. xD

This was amazing. Keep writing.
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Trevor sounded so sweet and kind. I love him as an OC. Maybe you'll consider writing a sequel where he comes back into Blaine's life (but if he breaks up Klaine, I might have to get Mercedes and cut someone - maybe he and Dave could have a thing...)
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Thank you so much for this 3 You already know I'm probably your biggest fan so I die a little everytime I see you have a new fic! This one was SO amazing. I cried with he way you described Blaine's night D: Specially cause I think that's pretty much how It happened and cause I know It's like this everywhere ;( Anyway, I loved how you ended your story and thanks again 3
Rocketship2Mars chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww :) happy!Blaine made me giggle at the end.

Btw, did you name his friend Trevor because of the Trevor Project? Just curious :)

Great story Rose :D

-abby
afd3927 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
awww :) I really liked it. Maybe you could continue it? I like it, and I think it was really cute with the whole "Blaine at Dalton" thing. :)
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was an interesting take. I enjoyed it and seeing Blaine getting to Dalton and making friends. And the rest is history. :) Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
Fueled By Dr. Pepper chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was a great piece exploring a lot of different things: Blaine's early days of being out, the Sadie Hawkins experience, and the change at Dalton.

It's so real and really develops Blaine in a good way. It's super well written.

Brava, Rose.
cloverclover2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
ohhh poor Blainey boo ;3;

i wondered what happened to Trevor (?) though its impossible to know XD haha
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was really good :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love this story about Blaine's past.