Reviews for You Hit Like a Girl
Niekie chapter 16 . 5/20
Please come back and update/finish this story. I would love to see the reactions of especially Finn, Kurt and Mercedes on Rachel being on the Football team.
I love this story! Please update
brendafay chapter 16 . 4/10
love it
KM chapter 16 . 2/18
We have no idea if you will even read this since its been so long...but we have to try...Please come back!
We miss this fic! You have such a talent! Please come back!
I wish there was more but thank you for posting
vitrine chapter 16 . 1/5
I love how fun and badass this story is! It's a nice break from reading angst filled, drama fanfics. Noah and Rachel's friendship is extremely entertaining, and Quinn's protective nature is hilarious. I really hope you'll update. Regardless, thanks for writing this!
clexa9223 chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
i want more please
Sirius Silver chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
I've read this story 6 times since I found it a few years ago. I keep checking it hoping that it will be finished. This is seriously my all time favorite story.
Jaely chapter 16 . 9/19/2017
A really fun story! I just Love the fact that Sue is Rachel's Aunt! It's epic! I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this goes from here. I very much like how you built up Rachel's knowledge of Football. Most stories just have have her start the story already good at the game, but you built her up, by using her abilities in martial arts as the means in which she uses to give her the edge she needs to compete with the boys. I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to school! I just hope Finn doesn't get the spot back like he did in the show. I couldn't believe it! One game did not mean he should have taken over permanently. Anyway, The bromance between Rachel and Noah was beautifully done! Just like with Rachel's football game prowess, you built their relationship back up perfectly! It was so believable and well done, I really loved reading about them and their next foray into mischief or just what they had planned that day, because it was extremely fun to read about! I don't say this often, but even if there wasn't FaBerry in this story (as in no pairing at all) and it was just about Noah and Rachel's bromance I would read it, because it is so well written. I love Dorky Rachel and Noah and I really hope that Sam and maybe Mike can become friends with them too. Oh I'm looking forward to when the joke gets turned around onto the others about Noah and Rachel having sex, I mean if someone brings up that conversation all one of them has to say now is "My God, where the hell is your mind going? We were talking about football practice, Not having Sex! Damn Someone has Sex on the Brain!" While looking appropriately shocked. I mean they now had the proof that they were practicing football and that Kurt had just taken everything they had said in a sexual way because that was what he was looking for. Anyway However it turns out I can't wait to find out!
SpurBoy chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Woah-Puck was pretty chill with Rachel crushing on Quinn. That could have posed a major wrench in their brotp but you have already resolved the situation. Cool bananas! I love basass Rachel and I hope she gets the girl! Thanks.
SpurBoy chapter 13 . 8/28/2017
Rachel is totally a nerdy dude! Quinn needs to step her game up, I get that she's dealing with a lot of changes but come on...it's summer. Time to let loose!
SpurBoy chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
I loved the way Rachel faced Quinn with fire and honesty calling her on her refusal to acknowledge a relationship and then trying to control Rachel's actions You go girl! But, I also loved how concerned and reactive Quinn was when she found them playing football again. Man, they need to get together:)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
Could you please write more of their story. I would really like to know what happens to now they know about Rachel's aunt and what happens at school
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
Please please please please please please please please please please carry on with this story
Hermione LeStrange chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
Please update this masterpiece!
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »