Reviews for Kurt Hummel is not interested in sex
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 7/1
HOT!
scrapmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is so amazing! I can totally see Kurt doing that "grease monkey thing" to Blaine to get his attention.

Awesome!
Youmovemepotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Eee omg so sweet and hot I love it
koneko zero chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is simultaneously hot and adorable. I can really see Kurt as being somewhere on the scale of disinterest when it comes to sex, and this was done very well. And, of course, the boys are in character and it's very well written... I love it.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Lol, great job
purses-and-tennis-raquets chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuc fuck
JeanneFate-x chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is one of the best Kurt/Blaine fanfics I've ever read. It's really amazing and sexy and sultry and somehow sweet and perfect.

I think you did an amazing job at keeping them both in character and the smut itself is really sizzling, but not overdone, so it doesn't feel forced in any way.

And for this to be one of your first tries at smut, I can't wait to see what you come up with next. (:

Keep up the good work.

~Fate-x
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
How cute! I like it! Well, happy to see that Kurt has some interest in it after all. More funny like this!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
thats a bit cute :)
XiO-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I really loved it
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awesome. Funny too, and I mean really really laugh out loud funny in all the right places. Hope to read more of your work soon.

thanxs, M
milkshakekate chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
hnnnnnggg that was hot, thank you so much!
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
it's so hot, i love your ideas and wwritings.

Write more, fast, please.
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was awesome haha you definitely have the ability to write smut ;D in conclusion; great story, great smut! :D
thislittlespark chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. a lot. You've done very well if this is your first fic :)