Reviews for Sailor Helga: SGR
ISpyYellow chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
I kinda wanted a different ending but this will do... For now please write more! I want a them to return to their normal selves!
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Lol. I dont know why but this whole thing was vastly amusing to me. Glad I found the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I thought the story is great very well done two thumbs up
OMG chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I love the ending! it was cute and happy!
Ethereal Wishes chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You should write another story! I think you picked the right girls to portray each Senshi! Awesome job! It's been almost two years so I think another sequel is in the stars.
sksososdjdjd chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
There simply must be a part 3! You cannot leave us on a cliffhanger like this! Do they remember? Please continue!
phoenixwishes chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
i can't get over how it's arnold holding a locket instead of helga but clearly she still has feelings for arnold too. Are you going to write anymore crossoevers of sailor moon. Because you did a great job. I mean i can totally see you doing the whole evil phantom and that arnold would be the hero because it would be so easy to turn Helga with her horrible family life. Great job again!
rachel chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
not bad i love how both have a crush on each other, only this time very very interesting you have arnold having a locket instead. and that he actually remembers a bit. while the girls don't. what a twist. Are you going to write another story of getting their memories back? Or this time arnold saving the day. that'll would be neat!
Scruff the Rat chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
This isn't the end. Something deep down in my gut's just telling me this isn't the end!
Scruff the Rat chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
So intense...! O_O
Scruff the Rat chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
"Anyone have an ace up their sleeve that I can borrow? Because I just got mine handed to me."

I know. Wrong chapter...Still, I love the lines in this crossover!

By the way, are the Inner Senshi the only ones who will be featured in this story?
Miss Snazzy chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Aww! All of the changes you made to the new Hillwood were great. I loved the ending... Helga doesn't feel the need to terrorize Arnold excessively AND he's running around with a locket of her? I love it. I would love to see this strange new world continued, even without all of the Sailor Moon elements. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Good chapter. I hope they remember the important parts...
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Wow. The spin you put on that famous scene between Darien/Serena with Arnold/Helga was great. It's interesting to see the roles kind of reversed... Darien always teased Serena, while Helga always teased Arnold. The ending of this chapter was...crazy. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
An interesting turn of events...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »