Reviews for The Darkness Within
NCIS FTW chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Is there going to be anymore?
Safiiri chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Impressively fabulous hon! I loved it!

I wonder if they shocked Albus at all /grin

I know that Kael/Ara are probably gonna be dreaming about that for the next several months, omg so hawt :)

*shiver* Loved it!
Safiiri chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
LoL, I love the chocolate high, rofl Very funny :)

Although, I thought Ara was going to jump Sev at one point /grin "I wanna braid it!" omg I giggled so much

I can't wait to see the cubs reactions to the makeovers, hehehe

Thank you for updating! :)
Sygonia chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
I loved the past few chapters,the makeovers are awesome I can't wait for the reactions Severus and Malfoy get when people see whole catnip and chocolate scenario was funny and the way Severus waas acting was brilliant especially the scene when the cats were asleep.I can't wait to see what happens next.
Safiiri chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Question: Is Severus going to resume his disguise when school comes back in? Or keep the new look and blow everyone's brains? (I vote for that personally, lol)

Also wondering how many students would hit on the "new" potions master /grin

I love your attention to detail. Just enough to get a clear picture, not so much that you don't want to read it all :)

Thank you for updating! :)
Safiiri chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
AWESOME! I totally agree about Severus getting frazzled, it's just so...cute is really the only word that comes to mind, hehe.

I know at the beginning you mentioned that the cat dragons were similar to the cats from the Huntress storyline, and I wondered if you were going to have in depth explanations as needed throughout the story or if there was another storyline we could look at for more information? I have a thing for cats and I find the creatures you came up with absolutely fascinating thus far, heh :)

Thank you for updating! :) I will happily bounce in my seat until the next one, like a good little addict ;-)
Safiiri chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Very hot :) Now more with Snape /nod (sorry, I'm so excited about Snape getting a SO that I can't contain myself, /grin)

Love the vaults, it's nice that they found out they had families that loved them :)

OMG so hyper!
Safiiri chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
So hooked! I love the oc's you've added here, and I like the idea of Lucius/Draco as part Veela, makes a lot of sense to me :)

Poor Sirius...OMFG I laughed so hard, hehe.

Thank you for updating, loved it! :)
Sygonia chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Thanks for the update,loved the part when they couldn't eat because of sirius can't wait to see what happens in their training.
Sygonia chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I love this story so far,I love the concept of it and I can't wait to see what happens next with Severus and will you get into why Lily told him not to a cat anymore?