Reviews for Meet Me Halfway
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/14
Lusca's head was spinning. He needed to sort things out. Guys was giving him extra special treatment by taking his bag and coat, giving him cookies (his favorite ones no less), cleaning the house from top to bottom, and now…kissing his neck?

Guys finally did climb on top of Lusca, straddling his waist and lowering his head to plant small kisses on his neck. Before Lusca could even get a word in, Guys moved to lay his lips over the other man's. He kissed him deeply, not noticing Lusca's eyes were still open in pure confusion. After a few moments, Guys pulled away and brought their foreheads together, looking at him with nothing but love.

"You're so good to me. I don't know what I would be doing now if you didn't take me in. Thanks, Lusca. I love you."

"Y-you're welcome," Lusca stuttered out. He was grateful, but still a bit apprehensive. Perhaps it was his years as a lawyer/investigator, but his instincts were telling him that there was more to this show of affection than what met the eye. "And I love…."

He slowly drifted off as he heard a sound come from the other side of the room. He noticed Guys had tensed up and his eyes grew wider. As Lusca started to look in the direction the sound came from, Guys pulled his face back to his and lightly kissed his lips.

"Wait, Guys. I thought I heard something."

"No, no. You didn't hear anything!" Guys kissed him again and again, obviously hoping to distract him from the sound.

"No, Guys, I did hear something." Lusca stopped talking as he heard the noise again. It sounded like something scratching on the walls. Lusca pushed Guys off him and headed for the closet, still hearing the noise and knowing it was coming from there.

"Listen, Lusca! Before you say anything you have to give me a chance to explain!"

Awwwwww. Uber cuteness, and I was suspicious of guys, but a dog, two puppies, I didn't expect.
Scorpiontiger chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
aww, this is soooo cute :D and most important thing is I'm a dogs lover :p and the story is cutest overload aww _ and I want to read more FanFic about them, too
because I love enzai game and OVA :D
umm, can you write a Fiction about JoseXGuys :D
I am just asking so you don't have to wirte if you don't like to _
kaoru chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
cute! I love Lusca x Guys! write more please :3
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was a great Enzai fic of Guys/Lusca I loved the game and its really something this was inspired by a real life story you heard this was quite touching.
AcountNotInUse chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Yeah definately kawaii~~
Kare Uta chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I need a puppy!

*coughs* After that random outburst~ That was just soooo adorable! Haha when I read about a secret, I was so curious "what secret? what secret?" and the level at which Guys was trying to make things better for Lusca was great and so hilarious.

I was like "oh come on Lusca! Keep the puppies!"

But I had really cracked up sooooo hard when I read "I forgot to say he has a sister." - I had just woken up, I wasn't even out of bed, I was reading on my phone, and I just cracked up~ It was hilarious! I was thinking "Good luck, Guys!"

Ahhh I loved it! What a great way to start the day~ haha