Reviews for Finding Love
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Poor Zaeed :'( I feel awful about saving those refinery workers now although I suppose thats what Jessie would have expected of him. I really wish there was an option in the Loyalty Mission to send the other squadmate off to shut off the refinery valves and save the workers while Shepard and Zaeed go after Vido and link up with the squadmate on the way.

The Spirit
Janizary chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Sco'sac? Lol. I really hope that was on purpose :D

Miserable old bastard. Thanks, that really gives an edge of meaning to Zaeed's rage. I loved the old canker already. That just added a bit of 'damn' to the mix.
S3eK chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Now I suddenly have the urge to replay that mission and go after Vido immediately. Nice work.

Seek
Lesatho chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I was absolutely thrilled to see the description of this chapter pop up in my inbox and hustled right over to read it. Whatever expectations I may have had were quite neatly surpassed by this story and just, wow. I've always liked Zaeed (except for my first playthrough when I discovered all his experience amounts to nothing when you make him a Fire Team Leader. Gr.) but now I seriously love him. This story shoehorns into the canon so easily and really makes my inner Paragon a bit more Renegade in that those poor miners can just fry because we have GOT to go waste Vido now. It has certainly added some more dimension to a character who, at a shallow observance, seems to be in it just for himself and the money. But dig deeper and you never know what you might find.
JosephDucreux chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Thou shalt continue this lore for the masses of individuals have demanded it.

Addendum: This male individual is humbled by your superior writing talents that many cannot supersede.

And thou shalt remember the cardinal law of the Law of Brethrens: Brethren before wenches.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Eeeee! You do gritty romance and antagonists so well. And emotions. You are absolutely stellar at emotions. Jessie is am OC, amirite? In any case she's a greatly fleshed out one. Super epic kudos to you for another great work.
Wedge-B5 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
very nice back story - and now we know where Jesie came from :-)
Hewhoislost chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
You made Zaeed Human. You have a nasty habit of truing hard asses and Royal SOBs into humans. Keep up the great work.
Lesatho chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was a fun detour from your usual fics and I have to say I enjoyed it quite a lot. Joker and Ashley mesh pretty well, kinda suprised but pleasantly so.

With your writing style, I'd be interested in seeing a tale about our favorite foul-mouthed mercenary in his (somewhat) younger days and the hypothetical woman who may have shaped his life. Perhaps a gun toting firebrand who goes by the name of Jessie.
Janizary chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
As Shepard approached the bridge, he could see clothes scattered about the deck. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, he quickened his pace...then stopped, stock still, as he could now see Joker was sitting at this station, sans uniform, a look of rising panic on his face.

Scrubbing his hands through his hair, Shepard asked "Do I even want to know?".

"Uh..." Joker stammered, casting about, looking for his hat.

Shaking his head, Shepard turned on his heel, striding back towards the CIC.
digijim95 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
What about a JacobxKasumi or a MirandaxGarrus?
Nice Job chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loved it. One thing I have only ever seen once is Jack X Grunt, and I would love to see what you can do with it... a TIM x Legion crackfic would also be funny if you threw it in here, at the end of something. I love your work, by the way.
jen4306 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
FABULOUS!

I have always been a huge Joker fan and he deserves to be the hero every once in awhile. After all, without his piloting, no one would ever survive, would they?

I am looking forward to what you do with this series! There are so many possibilities, and I look forward to seeing how you add your own unique flair to them.

You have an amazing amount of talent and an awesome sense of humor! This is one of those stories that you can really like that humor show! I can't wait!
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is a nice little fic, I always thought Joker got the short end of the stick. You did a great job at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
ZOMG You never struck me as the romantic type, but…here it is. You never cease to amaze me. And...wmy heart just melted. XD keep it coming.