Reviews for Mission Gone Bad
Nalexgirl chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I know it was a quite long time from season to but still, i hope u can update with a chapter about amanda telling alex imformation about nikita that will make alex mad at nikita:P
thegogo1993 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
i wanna see what's gonna be next!
that-treble-maker chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
This is a really enjoyable fun fanfiction to read i really love it :) hope u update soon :)
Raven Mockheart chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
please update soon!

i'm kinda dying of nikita withdrawels here (no just kidding) during this hiatus (FOUR more months! *goes crying in a corner*) so i'm surviving on fanfc right now, ad even though we're like one entire season further by now, i still really really love this fanfic, so please PLEASE update? *looks at you with pleading puppy eyes*

xoxo
Lady Kassie chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Thank you for this story. I like the way it's going. You are not a bad a writer as you think. You've got a lot of people waiting for an update. We'll be waiting. :)
dundeegirl1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
i really enjoy where this story is going and i really do hope you continue
dundeegirl1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
i really love this story and i cannot wait to read more
Wootar16 chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Started reading this and I love it. Just out of curiosity this is a Alex/Nikita friendship fic right? PPMS!
AnikaandAj chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I've missed this story. You should add Birkhoff into the story. Or Owen. Or both!
Lady Slytherin of Camelot chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Please, I need more chapters!
GazerBlitz chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Nikita is an awesome show and your fic is really interesting! Cant wait to see what happens next. Continue and update soon please :)
fanfics4life chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Liz chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I LOVE this fic! i've actually been looking for a story along these lines because i can't write at all lol. I'm really curious what the news is, but i think Alex should pretend to be unconscious and hear Nikita get all emotional about her and how she's sorry and all that good stuff. Or Alex could overhear basically the same things but it would be Micheal and Nikita talking and you could put his input in, though i'm not sure how emotional he is lol. Anyway LOVE the story and PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Curiousperson chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Omg! I am so happy that you finally updated again. And this chapter was absolutely amazing! I hope u can update soon
Daariecho chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awww dont be so down on yourself, a lot of writers believe that they aren't good or that their writing would suck, give yourself some credit. I for one am interested in this story, i like it a lot already, please continue writing, I'd love to read more of what you can come up with and write. Trust in yourself, use your imagination, and you will be fine _.