Reviews for All the Reasons I Gave
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/21
This was so freaking brilliant.
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 1/30
Okay there must be something wrong with me bc how could I have not discovered this sooner. Ugh the way you wrote Sifki was *O* okay I am an incoherent mess right now but I would like to let you know that up this was a wonderful and lovely read. Thank you for all the feels.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Lovely, beautifully written. In the film I can't quite see them together because she's so angry she's almost vicious, but in fics like these, all that makes perfect sense.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Lovely.
Fenrisulfr chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Epic fic! And the summary from a translation of one of the Eddas was a really nice touch.

I must say that I could really see this being cannon, wich for me is a true sign for a really good writer if he or she makes me think their work should and/or could be cannon. Truly. I would really like for this to be a two shot with a short with this Sif and Loki's povs on their thoughts in the aftermath of either Thor or The Avengers...

Still, a truly epic story of oddly perfect love betwixt two so different "dieties"!
Keep up the Awesomeness!
/Fenris
nakala chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was good
Very well written.
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
How have I missed this?! Such a beautifully written group of ficlets-I love Loki and Sif, despite the fact that movie!Sif harbours nothing but disdain for him. Good thing we have an outlet for our imaginations, then :)
LoveforthegameBR chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I read through this quite fast, it was really lovely. Your writing is beautiful and the way you describe things is really a talent. I've been reading through Loki/Sif and have read a lot of fanfiction written for them, and I'd probably put this in my list of most enjoyable and well written fanfiction :') The sentences were easy to read and you had a good grasp on your settings. The one thing I can fault would be that I'd like to have seen more development within their relationship throughout the story. It wasn't something that bothered me much though, so really it's still great. Great job. x
momothelemur chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is the first Loki/Sif I've read and it was brilliant! Well written, thanks for uploading.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Sif so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)
louvreangel chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Even though the ending feels like you just quit writing because you ran out of sentences or got bored (no offense, i am just trying to express what i feel about this fanfiction) it was totally awesome. It was mysterious, sexy and sad at the same time. I love it. Good job :)
Roskva chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love it. So real. The brevity of the writing speaks volumes. Well done!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is really good
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love them, and this piece is beautiful. You're a wonderful writer.
queenyuks chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Beautifully written. I loved the flow and the language.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »