Reviews for Arcobaleno: Before The Rainbow Was Formed
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
It's a nice fanfic except for the part wherein you didnt add colonello's expression the "KORA" thing
PandemoniumEclipse chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Why did you have to make it so sad? And you forgot to put kora
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Wow ok my sister told me to read this story and now I understand her! I just read this non-stop and the whole story is simply beautiful, and after being through all that together this ending is cruel! I know this would be the one that suits the anime, but... you know *sobs loudly*
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
OH NOOOOO! This story was hilarious and so romantic, beautiful! But this ending, it's just... so tragic and depressing :'( I couldn't help it I just had to cry!
Fuck these two should be together. Damn I swear this drives me crazy! How could this be the end!? Why stupid Reborn never confessed?!
I'm feeling so bad right now... you should make it up for it by writting a comedy/romance (non-tragic) RLuc and ColoLal story xDD hahah Just kidding (Though it would be awesome!)
Now I'm going to re-read all the chapters but this one xD I really loved this story, you are talented :D
Hayface chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Awwww. That was sooooooo gooood!
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
OMG it was so amazing to read this beautifuly written story, i loved your version of Reborn and Luce those 2 are my favourites!
It was all very funny and at the same time so frustrating because Reborn and Luce never confessed their feelings! I was really hoping that you would create a new happy ending in which they ended up together and she doesn't have to die , i can't stand this ending it made me cry so much!
Anyway, i know the point of this was to show their lives before the curse so i'll have to accept it xD
Great work :D
My Famiglia's Pioggia chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
I like it.I always thought Reborn made a good couple with job!
heartachequisition chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ahh! I love this story! I've read it a few times and your characterisations are so cute! Keep up the wonderful work! n_n
PoisonApple911 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
REBORN! (Why do I sound like Tsuna that's been shot with the dying will bullet? Oh well..) YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SAID 'YES' WHEN SHE ASKED YOU IF YOU LIKE HER! Now it's too late! And you're old, alone, not-so-done for! (Yea... I know.. 'Old, alone, done for,' it's form the 2003 Peter Pan movie.. For quoting it. Guilty. Kinda.) Well.. Old but in baby form, so I technically don't know what to say. And you're alone, but you have friends.. Kinda. And (dame-) students. Erm... Olay...

Wait.. Isn't olay the biscuit? I meant OKAY! (IT WAS A REAL MISTAKE ALRIGHT? DON'T JUDGE ME IF I DON'T FEEL LIKE HITTING THE BUTTON! Well.. I did, but I retyped it out of irony.. What was I saying before this bull? Oh right..)

I loooooooooooooooooooo (-does it needs more Os?-)vvveeeeee it! IT'S AN AMAZING STORY! (Wow, cap locks AND exclaim point abuse at the same time). I'm so grateful for you to be birthed, fed, grown! Cause you made this superb story! Gomen for the oh-so-many-and-long reviews, I just couldn't help it. Once again.. ARIGATO FOR THIS STORY!
PoisonApple911 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Hahaha! I laughed like crazy when I read the part when the Arcobaleno guys are fighting about the baby, ESPECIALLY when Skull said the baby's scared because of Viper's face! That cracked me up, and when I read the next line on how he couldn't even see his face, OMG! I think I would've died!

YOU'RE A GENIUS! It's official... Ur one of ffs most talented bunch of writers
PoisonApple911 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
MAMMON! I would PAY you if you get me a picture of Reborn and Colonello holding hands! I WOULD EVEN KILL TO HAVE IT! (Well... If it's only an ant.. I'd sacrifice one!) And I already saw that cookie thing coming.. REBORN'S SOOO OBSESSED!
PoisonApple911 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Once again, I'm laughing. And I can't believe you made 'Haunted Hut' sound like 'Pizza Hut' seriously, that was the first thing that crossed my mind... NOW I'M CRAVIN' 4 PIZZA! (Why am I telling you this?)
PoisonApple911 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Haha.. Never failed to make me laugh. I'm sorry if I'm reviewing too much, but I just can't help it! And I love it every time Fong eats those 'mapo tofu' stuff (which I still don't know what it is.. BUT IT'S EDIBLE!) Reborn's OOC #stifles laughter. But I'm not surprised if he's scared of Luce! GO WOMEN KIND!
PoisonApple911 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Awwwhh.. I really thought Reborn would fall for her pout and buy a present for Luce! #pouts. Eh, he bought her a gift anyway, and he's Yuni's grandad anyway (That girl's gotta stop calling him 'uncle'.. I mean.. he's ooooold!~) And I really cracked up at the end of the chapter.. Mapo Tofu huh? Who knew?

P.S.: Don't mind my previous comment. I don't even know what it is. I just assumed it's food (duh!) Well... I mean TOFU kind of food (again, DUH!)... I think. (... DUH!)
PoisonApple911 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Hahaha! Oh my god! This funny is so funny I totally crack up! I even fell off the couch, twice! And bit my finger the whole way through because of the fluff and because I don't really wanna look stupid to be laughing alone! I even chocked on my canned latte when I was reading the part where Diego said "A friend, huh? Finally.. after 5 years.." Did you know that I'm twelve? And chocking on coffee's bad? And that I'm human? Which means chocking is bad? And that I breath? Which means chocking is VERY bad? No? Oh well, now you do..

And that last part was really funny too, when Luche tried to change the topic! I got a feeling that Luche named Aria from Reborn's sister and that Reborn's gonna be the future Sky's daddy! I feel kinda bad for Fon, he might get sucked into Luce's puppy dog eyes and buy her a gift for Sister's day!

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY!