Reviews for Bond of Blood
baturtlesab1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I'm just a little confused; If Raph's half related to Donnie then he's half related to Leo too...

So confused. .-.

Great story though! C:

baturtlesab1
NokaKomi chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Wonderful story! I really love your stories! Keep up!
leftforgood0 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
Wow, this was so perfect, so amazing in every way. I stayed up reading this & no regrets!
I teared and sobbed a few chapters before the ending and once again at the ending.
xx
Just Call Me J chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
*applauds* Truly a touching story. It just proves something I've always known: THE BONDAGE OF BROTHERHOOD IS UNBREAKABLE. Yay.
tmntlover2013 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Lunatic's Lament chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I'm confused if leo's half related to mikey and raph is mikeys blood brother won't that make him half related to Leo? Or mikey not related at all? So confused. Help please. PS: good story
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
soo cute the end is soo sweettttt
Rose Black Dragon chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
¡Felicidades!, otra gran historia de amor fraternal llego a su fin :). ¿De que se tratara la siguiente?, ¡que curiosidad!. Otra vez la suerte trabajando horas extra en beneficio de Rafa, algunos son TAAAN SUERTUDOS. Gracias Who.
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Que lindo final Who! Rafa finalmente se dio cuenta que no interesan los resultados de un examen, que dice que no son hermanos biologicos. Rafa y Leo son hermanos del corazon y esa union nadie la puede romper.
UnderWaterUnicorn chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Aww! Great story
Truth Seeker chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Nice ending. Ahh, Brotherly fluff, nothing can't get better than that. Actually, when you said 'no matter what' in this chapter, it got me thinking to the song "Brothers no matter what" Instantly I had an awesome idea if you could do song-fic, using that song and Raph and Leo. Music...sweet music...

Awesome job!

Seeker
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Great story! Leo is all better! Yay! Plus they hugged! Yay! Make more stories! :)
Ravenhearst chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Please write soon...I love it and it's awesome!
UnderWaterUnicorn chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Can I just say that I love this story so far!
Truth Seeker chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
I love this story. It shows how deep Leo's bond is for Raph. Ah, too much brotherly fluff! heheh I'd suggest using for detail and descriptions, though. It'd make it a lot easier to get a clearer picture in the head.

Oh, could you take a look on my profile *seekerofknowlage* and read my story "Nightwatcher's Legacy?" I'd appreciate it.

UPDATE SOON!