Reviews for Now It's Part of You
SpunSilk chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very nice! I liked this story when I read it first several months ago, but liked it even better reading it this time.

Smooth ending, full of promise.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was an interesting little story! I think one of my favorite parts was how you described the office in the beginning. It's just so sad to think that everything was carrying on just like normal without Kolchak there, as if they never knew he'd been there and never knew he'd left. It was just like he hadn't mattered at all. And so sad that the only comments about him were people making fun of him! It makes me wonder just how much of that Kolchak knew about, and how much it affected him.

But I love that Tony's worried about him! It's interesting to see how it lead to him quitting his job and finding a new one in Seattle.

It's also sad to see such a difference in Kolchak's and Tony's stations in life, where Tony is quite successful with no problem finding a job, while Kolchak is quite the opposite, though not for lack of trying. It really makes me feel sorry for him!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I don't usually enjoy moments or stories that focus solely on Tony, but this one was delightful and fills the gap between the films in nicely. Great job.:)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aww, I love Tony getting upset when he hears people making fun of Carl. He really is a big softie.

I loved the story of how he had been trying to find out what happened to Carl over the last eight months. Wow. Tony, there's no use denying it... Carl is your friend.

Marshmallow. Heh. Yep, sounds accurate to me.