Reviews for One of the boys
Time Angel Kiko chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Realy good story. Would love an update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I LOVE it! Can't wait till you write more.
Amy chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
'Neal' is Dom. Ex-sergeant in the Kings Own, Ex's parents the Yamani Ambassadors...
Clugge94 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Please let dom save a bit of kel's family :'(
Really good story :-)
forbidenjutsu chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
love it hope u continue
PaulaB87 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
very well written looking forward to next chapter only suggestion i could make yould be to make the chapters longer
Queen Kalianne chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
The lack of K/F stories is painful, so I'm glad I came across this one!

(Please don't take this the wrong way, it's merely my opinion.)I must say that bribing readers with reviews, normally makes me roll my eyes and leave the story fullstop, no matter how great it is. And I know I'm not the only one who is put off by review bribes. However much it works on others (also, having anonymous reviews blocked really does kill the numbers.) Instead of bribing your readers for reviews, why not take a look at how many hits it's recieved and go by that. If your readers like the story, they'll wait for you to update at your own pace.

K/F is my one true pairing and I absolutely adore how you've portrayed Faleron! His long-time love for Kel is totally believeable.

I hope to see more soon!

Embodied Frustration chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
I'm glad to see a chapter with actual substance, though I'm sorry to hear about your computer crashing. There's not much I can say about this chapter except that it fills in some holes and that I'm ready for the next one!

Sincerely,

Marie
The Booknerds chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
thanks for updating. keep doing so!
Embodied Frustration chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Pitiful really. Although I don't agree with threatening for reviews, it does work. So here's your review. I love the story, but really if you keep this up I'm going to have to take it off my alerts. Also, 105 words is hardly enough of anything to review about. Which would be why I'm saying all this and not talking much about the story.

I hope you have lots of inspiration, don't let reviews rule your life.

Sincerely,

Marie
The Booknerds chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
i really like your story! i mean really like it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CrystalGriffin chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Booknerds chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Awesome as always! keep updating!
The Booknerds chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Oh! I am so happy you decided to resume your story.

i have only read the first chapter but it seames like a good story.

the only thing is that i am a fan of Kel/Dom story's but this is a good one though.
Kiki1forest chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
i don't blame neal either. and raoul's list is awesome!

in other words, i really like your story!

(sorry there's no cc in this)(or any criticism at all)