Reviews for Matchmaker
anafinchel chapter 29 . 5/14
cute story! i really liked it!
MissRainbow13 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
HOW! Please tell me how you can make someone cry from a story!? This fic is amazing and it is just so...perfect! I loved it so much and I would love to see more stories like this.
Madmusicfreak chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
Amazin. I love it. Great job!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
woohooo..hot bathroom sexing :)
ImYours1901 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I really really love the story, its just that you seem to be moving from 'mum' to 'mom'. I'm guessing that you're either British ( like me) or Australian, so its understandable, nevertheless I enjoy the story :)
RobsHoor chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I'm loving your story. My only criticism is the grammar mistakes. I overlooked it in another chapter thinking it was an oversight but for instance 'I aren't done with you yet.' isn't correct. I think you mean "I ain't done with you yet" also you use ' ' for the dialogue instead of " " which threw me off a little at first. Other than that I'm really looking forward to this fic! :-)
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh my I love her she is just too funny trying to fix her mom up with the hot teacher.
obsgurl2134 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OK i found this story a few hrs ago. I scared the crap out of my hubby from laughin so hard at certain parts. I gotta say. I frickin loved it. poor edwards foot and poor bellas wrist. PRICELESS! kudos to u my dear!
Boppy.x chapter 29 . 9/8/2012
Awwwwww I absolutely loooove this story its awesome .x.x.x.
katiecullen198 chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
great story i loved it
Lily1992 chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
I love this Story ;)
majobloem chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
OH God! i so LOVE this story! it's all sweet, though there is some humor in it! you've got a great writing style and the epilogue is just great!
Midnight Cougar chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Well, that ended perfectly. Thanks for a great read, I thoroughly enjoyed reading & reviewing your "Matchmaker." :)
Midnight Cougar chapter 28 . 8/16/2011
Wow, what a chapter Ness's Graduation & a Wedding proposal. O am going to miss this wonderful character; your Ness is one of a kind!
Midnight Cougar chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
I am teary-eyes again; your writing is so wonderful - evokes such sweet emotions in me, as your reader. :)Baby Charlie is just perfect!