Reviews for Matchmaker
Cam chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel
Guest chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
Love your story! Should make one about charlie and Sophia next
anafinchel chapter 29 . 5/14/2015
cute story! i really liked it!
MissRainbow13 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
HOW! Please tell me how you can make someone cry from a story!? This fic is amazing and it is just so...perfect! I loved it so much and I would love to see more stories like this.
Madmusicfreak chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
Amazin. I love it. Great job!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
woohooo..hot bathroom sexing :)
ImYours1901 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I really really love the story, its just that you seem to be moving from 'mum' to 'mom'. I'm guessing that you're either British ( like me) or Australian, so its understandable, nevertheless I enjoy the story :)
RobsHoor chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I'm loving your story. My only criticism is the grammar mistakes. I overlooked it in another chapter thinking it was an oversight but for instance 'I aren't done with you yet.' isn't correct. I think you mean "I ain't done with you yet" also you use ' ' for the dialogue instead of " " which threw me off a little at first. Other than that I'm really looking forward to this fic! :-)
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh my I love her she is just too funny trying to fix her mom up with the hot teacher.
obsgurl2134 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OK i found this story a few hrs ago. I scared the crap out of my hubby from laughin so hard at certain parts. I gotta say. I frickin loved it. poor edwards foot and poor bellas wrist. PRICELESS! kudos to u my dear!
Boppy.x chapter 29 . 9/8/2012
Awwwwww I absolutely loooove this story its awesome .x.x.x.
katiecullen198 chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
great story i loved it
Lily1992 chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
I love this Story ;)
majobloem chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
OH God! i so LOVE this story! it's all sweet, though there is some humor in it! you've got a great writing style and the epilogue is just great!
Midnight Cougar chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Well, that ended perfectly. Thanks for a great read, I thoroughly enjoyed reading & reviewing your "Matchmaker." :)