Reviews for Whiskey
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 3/15
That was awesome. Painful. But perfect
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this story so much! What great insight into the characters. I really like that you had Dean get Sam out but tell John they would be back- that just seems so perfectly in line with Dean's character and it's not something I've seen before. Really well done and enjoyable to read! I hope you are planning some more stories!
JayTheBird chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
What a beautiful bunch of one-shots you have written here (since you weren't exactly planning on an arc lol). I'm really happy I've read them and though I'm sure hundreds of people have already told you how prefect your writing of emotions is and how accurate your descriptions are, I want to tell you something different besides that.

I think this story is a very good example what children go through when there is domestic violence in their environment and your final chapter, with the boys seeking out help with Bobby even though Sam is scared his father will be there and both are afraid of Bobby rejecting them, will maybe allow abused kids to understand that it is okay to seek help. I think you have written something very beautiful and supportive because of that. Good job

And of course your writing is just splendid with barely any mistakes, keep up the good work!
Isabella Poulous chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Way to make me cry! Love protective dean. I have an older sister and it's kind the other way around. I woild do anything for her. Protect her etc. pretty sure she'd so the same. Same age difference as the boys too. 4 1/2 yrs.
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Cute.
ccase1313 chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
John really should have left them with Bobby Singer. Bobby was such a lore master he could have even helped with the yellow eyed demon.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
Oh Bobby you friggin saint T-T
miss-olivia-winchester chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
When Dean roared, "I have every right!"...damn. I could HEAR it...so, so clearly. Bravo, dear author. Bravo.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Beautiful! And so sad! I felt really bad for Sammy:'(
Great story!:)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Great job. I am going to binge read all of your stories. So much for this weekend's plans
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Such a gorgeous little piece. Had me tearing up. Great job.
sandycub chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Loved this verse! Loved that Dean was so protective! My heart breaks for Sam! Loving Bobby expecting the boys, the lasagna was awesome!
only-some-loser chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Oh my gosh this was really good
5hehnaz chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
your writing is fucking great! congrats on your mind :)
LN chapter 5 . 5/22/2015