Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
I just thought this was a lot of fun to read this FanFic. very well done.
grammarNAZI chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
You said it was edited to perfection, but I think that you might want to double check. For one it is WEAK, not week
PeaceHeather chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
As of last chapter, I officially despise your Jane and Eric. They are shallow, self-centered, arrogant, and manipulative, and Darcy deserves better than them for friends.
Annienygma chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Grrr... Time to look for that sequel!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
nice
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Enjoyed this story! Excited to read the sequel!
Emerald Gaze chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
there are actually a few mistakes on this page
one being: 'Darcy for a while Darcy listened to him breathe, staring off into space.'
her name shouldn't be there that first time in the sentence
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I love these new rewrites!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
This might just be my favourite fanfic ever.
amidtheflowers chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I JUST finished reading this whole story, and I loved it! Wonderfully done! It does leave with a bit of melancholy, hopefully things will work out in the future with these two
inkydoo chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
"It's kind of like living in a hotel. A hotel that does science!"

This sentence is hilarious. :)
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Darcy is one of the few female characters I can stand (directors seem to have a problem with that sort of thing, using only exaggerated and tired personalities) and I'm not a huge fan of the pairing (sorry, FrostIron all the way) but I really liked this story! At the end, I didn't quite get her reasons for being angry, as he was obviously a little touched in the head, but I roll with whatever, so Write On!
emnat123 chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
lol i was reading the last part out loud lol i probly would let him 2 ;D

grate story
Dance Elle Dance chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
I really liked this! I think you did a great job and I am excited to read more from you! Keep up the awesome work!
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012

True it was so sudden...

I'll just keep reading