Reviews for Sins, Love, and Misunderstandings
Me chapter 1 . 2/5
You literally took Yosuga no Sora and changed the names. xD
CHECKYDICKWAFULS chapter 1 . 1/20
I LOVE IT ; )
sunshinepuppy51 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I forgive!
StardustNyako chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Wow, this was one of the better lemons, that is for sure!
Keisnaka chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Yosuga no Sora? -.-
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Its really a great story i really appreciate you writing this on your own if you didn't knew about the anime firstly i don't care a damn if its like the anime Yosuga no Sora but please will you write a story like this based on len and rin
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is...like yosuga no sora?
King Len Kagamine chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Fav. Author.
King Len Kagamine chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love the story;D
bubblewrap panties chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well. I have to say, the story captured my attention. Your writing is pretty good grammar-wise, and I needn't to pull my hair out.
Though what irritated me was the chapter's EXTREME similarity to Yosuga no Sora. Rin crashing into the bottles, Len kissing her, the ride to a new life, Rin with a bunny, lines similar - just maddening.
P chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
don't feel bad :)
i really liked it .
xThexFallenxAngelx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
too lazy to log in O 3 O. THIS IS BASED ON SORA & HARU! Hehe. The bunny. The parents. Miku Nao. The kiss with the bottles. Hehe. My favourite anime EVER. 3.
cheezersandcrackers chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Anytime i read this i scroll down to the sex scene, and then scroll back up and read the whole thing again! (:

Anywho~ you did an awesome job! :D
ayumi9696 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
It was nice, pity it's a oneshot. I wanted to know about their 'other' family. Oh well...
ninjabuuu chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
im sorry but this makes no sense. okay. they kised when they were five... and they drink wine at fifteen. and whats the stupid party thing for, anyway?