Reviews for Lover Redeemed Part 1 Qhauy FanFiction
Ale chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved it. Saxton doesn't have a chance against Qhinn when it comes to Blay's love. I hope you post more.
LostAmongstTheStars chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
...Well, um...I...'scuse me -Fans self- God damn that was HOT! Every word of it made me think I was reading one of JR's books! This also makes me think if March 2013 doesn't get here quicker with Lover at Last, I'm going to combust!
Well done hun, it's very well written!

ksp2010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was a great start, you should really continue.
kgantz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It was really good. You did a remarkable job for this being your first piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh this was amazing! Just absolutely incredible!
I've been searching the web for anything related to Blay and Qhuinn, to satisfy my craving for these two and came across a lot of different stories. Some amazing, some that were just fucking ridiculous and one's like yours that stays true to who these boys are while also putting them in situations you can only wish that J. would put in the next book.
Thnx for this , seriously . SO great!
ShadowKissedAnna chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my... Oh... my.

I see your point of view about that night and... damn...

It would've been so damn dandy was the way it had happened.
Katy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Omg! I own every single one of these books, and what you just wrote is exactly what I hoped would happen! You did an amazing job, and I declare you should keep on writing! Love Blay and Qhuinn
BlayLover chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oooh, so exciting! What an original idea: making Qhuinn's brother a lesser. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
jumby07 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Love the story! I wish there were more qhuay fics out there. Can't wait for another update.
Aeros chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Lily,

I think the Warden better step up her game,"for real"... Way ta go, you nailed it!

A.
Dori chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
This brother you came up with sounds pretty much like Lash. Not that it is a bad thing.

I just have to say it - amazing chapter! I already crave the new one.

Still, I am stuck with Qhuinn's question- will his suffering ever stop?
Aeros chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Thanks Lily,

This is what should have happened after the date w/ Sax. 4stars

A.
bombmichelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow, just wow. Thank you for writing this. I'm a huge Qhuay fan and really want them to have their book but that may never happen and it certainly won't be like this if so. Great job! I hope you will continue.
Miaka92 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Please keep writing, it was a fantastic story, loved the development of Qhuinn's character and I can't wait to read more, looking forward to Saxtons part as well?. Keep it up :)