Reviews for Toasters
yourmumlol chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
TT This was heartbreakingly beautiful and well written. I especially love the last line, even though it's the lie that made me cry.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was so sad! I loved the last line!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
D,; omy god! His we so sad and it made me sad but it's amazingly well written. Loved it and hated it's sadness. Grea job :)
Crazy4Klaine chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was one of the most heart-wrenching, eautiful things I have ever read. Seriously. You're amazing. You have a gift:)
The Codebreaker chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Beautifully written, but so sad ;n;
blank chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
omg so well written , uve got me crying right now
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
omg SO ANGSTY! POOR KLAINE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
And then Kurt wakes up and it was all just a really stupid dream and he and Blaine are sweetly kissing and proposing and making love and it's all happy and amazing and beautiful.

One day these stories will actually end like that and I won't feel sad inside :(
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Please excuse me while I go in a hole and cry. Extremely well written and their characterizations were very real. Very sad and angsty. I haven't read your fluff for this pairing, but I can safely say that angst is a strong suit of yours! I hope to see more from you
floee chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
zomg so angsty! :O but it was beautifully written, good job! :D
JealousMindsThinkAlike chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was so sad :( but I loved it :)
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beautifully written angst. Utterly heartbreaking. The piece was very powerful. However, the lack of speech marks made it a little confusing and intterupted the beautiful flow that was going on. I can only assume you intentionally wrote it without speech marks for whatever reason but that particular thing didn't work for me. Otherwise, great fic.
golden-perception chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was terribly depressing. Very well written though. Excuse me while I find a bucket for my tears.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
WHY DIDN'T I READ YOUR AUTHORS NOTE OH GOD.

I officially hate angst, it's going to be the death of me, I'm going to die from too much crying.