Reviews for Fullmetal Dance
...Ed's logic for It was strange...Im in ninth and I barely understood the plug in of the numbers
But otherwise good :D
Such stereotypical thoughts against country peeps...-_-
LilyAllure chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I think that was one of the most beautiful dance scenes I've ever read! Thank you! I think a dancing scene is something that is hard for most writers to pull off...or maybe I have just not had the luck to come across the ones who are good at it.
jumpmomjump chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
that happened too fast
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I love your book but the math confused me and I am good at math
AveryScarlet chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
_ The math... Ed stop making me get brain cramps! This is the nth time it's happened!
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
wow that was pretty good. granted a little slow but still pretty good.
SurreptitiousFox245 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
...math... _
rain628 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
such a cute story! I like your idea for a Roy/Oc story... this story has been out for two years so I'm gonna go check your profile now. :)
EarthenKnight chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This kinda seems like Al x OC but okay... _
Mustang's Inferno chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
OMG! I really loved yoyur story! I Usually don't like OC's, but I totally fell in love with your character! I really liked the ending, with them going to have a child. Thanks so much for writeing this story, I really enjoyed it!
Candyluver2121 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
LUVED the story 3 .
A chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
You did well with this chapter. I like you plan, just don't skip out on the feeling. Going to another person P.O.V could help give a good insight on their emotion for the story. Put in more frustration on Maria's behalf and make it seem intense for everyone, you did a good job on describing on how Ed feels about some thing. I tip my hat to you on the planning of the basic things.
A chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, but there are minor flaws. I like emotions in a good story. your story lacks the curiosity, fear, and wonder. If I found my self in another world I would have ore wonder to what they have, more fear for my safety, and anger for anyone who looked through my stuff without my permission. like I said, I still enjoyed the chapter and some of the flaws in emotion. it put me into the story. I give Constructive Criticism, btw.