Reviews for Fullmetal Dance
LilyAllure chapter 9 . 4/28
I think that was one of the most beautiful dance scenes I've ever read! Thank you! I think a dancing scene is something that is hard for most writers to pull off...or maybe I have just not had the luck to come across the ones who are good at it.
jumpmomjump chapter 1 . 3/26
that happened too fast
Roy's-kid chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I love your book but the math confused me and I am good at math
AveryScarlet chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
_ The math... Ed stop making me get brain cramps! This is the nth time it's happened!
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
wow that was pretty good. granted a little slow but still pretty good.
SurreptitiousFox245 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
...math... _
rain628 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
such a cute story! I like your idea for a Roy/Oc story... this story has been out for two years so I'm gonna go check your profile now. :)
Cleo C. Mika chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This kinda seems like Al x OC but okay... _
Mustang's Inferno chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
OMG! I really loved yoyur story! I Usually don't like OC's, but I totally fell in love with your character! I really liked the ending, with them going to have a child. Thanks so much for writeing this story, I really enjoyed it!
Candyluver2121 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
LUVED the story 3 .
A chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
You did well with this chapter. I like you plan, just don't skip out on the feeling. Going to another person P.O.V could help give a good insight on their emotion for the story. Put in more frustration on Maria's behalf and make it seem intense for everyone, you did a good job on describing on how Ed feels about some thing. I tip my hat to you on the planning of the basic things.
A chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, but there are minor flaws. I like emotions in a good story. your story lacks the curiosity, fear, and wonder. If I found my self in another world I would have ore wonder to what they have, more fear for my safety, and anger for anyone who looked through my stuff without my permission. like I said, I still enjoyed the chapter and some of the flaws in emotion. it put me into the story. I give Constructive Criticism, btw.
the giving tree chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I think it is cool that you tried something new lol
woodlandfairykirk chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
awww. This is so cool, it really makes you think beyond our world(:
Born of Ashes chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Sorry that I didn't post through out the whole story. I must say though I really liked it and you should do more. It was a great read. I usually read completed stories because I just don't have the paitence to sit and wait for more chapters to come out unless I TRUELY LOVE a stroy and if it had been one that wasn't completed I would waited I do believe. I'm going to have to read some more of your stories. I must ask though if you don't get review every chapter not to feel heart broken over it I just foget to review until the end because I just get so sucked into a story that I forget but try to make it up to the author in the final chapter.