Reviews for Willow
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
I WANNA READ MOAR!
it's so awesome, the plot, the characters! I mean, in gakupo's first appearance I came to like his character sooo much and wanna know more of him! Also about rin and Len's past! w please continue, I want to read all about this fiction.
All the best and thank you for plotting so well
Kenmae chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Hello, I just thought I'd drop by and leave a review. I wanted to say that this particular fanfiction of yours is beautiful and my favourite story adaption of the Evil Series that I've ever read. This hasn't been updated in some time, so I guess you don't plan on continuing it, which is a shame... but I enjoyed the eight chapters of this that have been written and I thought I would say so. Good job! u
lydiavocaloidyo chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is good, and I very much enjoy Story of Evil themed fics. This is very nicely written and I'm looking forward to the Kaito X Len
wolfeclipse25 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
*sigh* Here I am trying to forget all those songs so they won't keep me up woth morbid thoughts, and then I read this. Yay. It's still a good story though.
princenum1 chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I found this story awesome!

Even if i skiped over the sections that did not say Len (or/and Kaito) by the time i got to chaprer 8, but pfft!
twas still good! keep up the god work and i can't wait til the next chapter!
sdfwe4rtjklsfdqw2edas chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow. I'm only on the first chapter and I'm already hooked on this story. Your writing is so engaging and well-structured and you took the time to nicely detail the universe. I'll definitely continue reading until the end, and I look forward to seeing how you continue building and shaping this universe along the way.

Not only that, a well-written Daughter of Evil fanfiction adaption featuring KaitoxLen? I think I'm in love.

Haha, but yes, awesome story you've got here!
RaixAngel chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Please up date soon~ I love it to bits~
glassdreams chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
(*dies*) Narcotic.
NewBloom chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Screw the 'Vague' GakupoxRin

If Rin falls in love with Gakupo and leaves Kaito to Len I would be perfectly fine with it XD

Please update!
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Dear renahh chen:

I love your description of Gakupo. And his country. It sounds like those stories playground bullies use on their victims XD It makes it all the more funny .

Just as a side comment, Gakupo's name as Duke Venomania is Sateriajis Venomania. I also noticed - for reasons I don't even know .; - that you used Len's servant name 4 times. It's funny to see Allen just show up, although hearing 'Kagamine' instead of 'Avadonia' is sometimes odd. Not much though.

The nightmare is funny. The roses... they bite. I can see Rin saying that, and being innocent even when caught red-handed. You've done a great job capturing the mood of the world of sin, I hope to see more!

Sincerely,

Master of the Hellish Yard
illbeyourhimitsu chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
i really love this story, and im hoping and praying right now that it'll eventually be updated! it's such an intriguing storyline. :3
Doesn'thaveanaccountonhere chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm loving thiiiiiiiiiiiiis!

Please update (even though it's only been a few months since your last one) because it's AWESOMEEEEEE!
Doesn'thaveanaccountonhere chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
MIKUUUU stay away from LEEEEEEN!

Give. Him. To. M/e. KAITO.
Doesn'thaveanaccountonhere chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I-I thought after the switch f-from Kaito loving Miku to Kaito loving Len t-that you would've switched Len's p-preferences to Kaito! WAAAAH! Len don't l-love Miku! LOVE KAITOOOO!
Are-You-Jealous chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
wow this is rewally good