Reviews for Through The Wolf's Eyes
TheOnyxSnake chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Can you update I see you've wrote in this website so pppllllleeeeaaassssseeee
Kai19 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Sorry to hear that you're moving your fics... I checked out your Archive profile, but Through the Wolf's Eyes wasn't listed on there... I guess I'll try again some other time. I hope this one continues, I like it!
Anon chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I thought as long as you switched the rating to MA, you'd be fine?
XamierTheNobody chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Umm...the PIPA and SOPA thing has been over for a while now. It wasn't passed so you're fine for now. What you should be concerned about is that as of June 4th Fanfiction is locating and deleting stories with extreme violence and lemons.
cullengal101 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
hey

i love this story so far please please please keep updating when you get the chance i would really like to know waht happens next how will draco and harry be affected will they turn like 19 how will that affect their schooling among other things

please update

cullengal101
Nemo Poison chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Just to let you know that the US government shuld never be able to pass that law as they would have to ban the internet basically, cause if you think about it everything on it can in some way or another be considered what they are trying to stop. So there should be no worry, cause even if they did pass the law the public outcry will be worse and they'd have to retract the law.
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I am sorry and I do love your story but I'm not telling you my email. If it isn't too much trouble if the PIPA SOPA thig does happen, please could you PM me with the chapters? If it it doesn't then please update soon, I have to admit I am loving this pairing even though I'd never even considered it before.
The Challenge Master chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
I enjoy this story and hate it when a story seems like it's never going to get finished. If you can no longer post on fan fiction I would greatly appreciate you spending the time to email everyone just so your readers can amuse themselves.
summer chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
hi hear is my email:
Lw117149 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
I understand why pirating is bad but what is the problen with fan fiction.
Eruonen chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
PIPA and SOPA have been stopped for now. You can see the wall street journal for more info.
harrylover101 chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
wolfsblood13 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Awesome story.
hidez chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Fun story. I look forward to seeing more of it.
IchigoMxHarryP chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
Update PLEASE! It has been MONTHS and you left us at a cliffy!

*baby kitten eyes* Update soon or the baby kitten will be sad.