Reviews for Covert Ops
angelus288 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nice job. I like that you use OCs in the story other than the same old characters we see so many times. Now don't get me wrong, I love the characters in Mass Effect, but I get somewhat tired seeing the same characters over and over again. Thats one reason I like reading your stories, you use OCs alot. I also like that this isn't another rehash of the event from Mass Effect games that has been done so many times that original ideas are hard to come by on Mass Effect fanfiction.
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'd like to say that this is a really good piece of work. I'd say the only reason its not getting reviews is because its a one-shot and anything not having to do with romance in Mass effect seems to be overlooked by a good percentage of readers in this particular section. Not that there's anything wrong with those fics but there you go. Keep writing great stuff like this though, very much enjoyed reading it. Bit of closure would be nice though, ended a bit abruptly for my taste. But, it did fit with the rest of the story so no need to feel obligated.