Reviews for It's a Damn Girl
FRICKEN HILARIOUS HAHA DAMN YOUR FUNNY?
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
heehhee cute
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i like it
Mistywaterdrop chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OH MY GOSH! This was so super cute! And I love you how you decided that the names got picked! I think that was so super genius of you! very cute one shot.
ladylotuske chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nicely written. I like the idea of explaining where Bra and even Trunks got their name. Two thumbs up!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I still can't ponder a plausible reason on y he never trained her. Chichi was trained (SHE BEHEADED A DINOSAUR AT AGE SIX!), Pam was trained at the same age as Gohan (possible earlier), 18 fights, Videl's amazing, and then there was that girl with the duo personality when she sneezed, and that girl in Bardock's (goku's father) party. Really, the Saiyan race was born to fight, so y didn't Bra? Ugh, I'll never figure it out. Do u think Bulma had some say in it?
kittypaws182 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Lol that was funny at the end what a cute story love it
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww... Little Veggie's afraid of becoming a Krillin. How sweeeet... :D Loved it!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I like how it was revealed at the end how she got her name, rather than small hints throughout the story that would've dulled the plot. Not only that, but I enjoyed Bulma's reasoning for keeping the child's gender a secret as well as Vegeta's fear of becoming more human. :)

Totally love this story (and its title too!)
J.W. Appel chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
It's good. The only issue I have is the way you used gender to define Vegeta's realationship with his kids.
djtt chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
laughed my ass off at the end. i liked it but im no good at critisizing people constructive or other wise. sorry.
miikodesu chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
hahahahaha.. vegeta never know what's got into him! he loves her 'princess' so much :)
NNP chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very cute story!

Krillin: American spelling

Kuririn: Japanese spelling
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
haha very cute.
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hahaha this was funny! I'm curious though, why did you write Krillin's name as Kuririn?