Reviews for An Unending Struggle
Draconai chapter 31 . 2/19
Too. Much. Regnum. Please tell me this is an arc.
Draconai chapter 30 . 2/18
Oh, blades of Bhuni, your warning was about NAMINÉ. Note to self, start XI-ing as soon as possible, I need context for this stuff.
Draconai chapter 29 . 2/18
I still don't know where Glasses- er, Lezard is from that he can make skeletons on strings. If his origin is plot-important, don't tell me, but otherwise a little context would be handy. (Doesn't help that I feel like I missed something...)
Draconai chapter 28 . 2/18
That is so weird. I was helping Arca pre-plan some scenes for her III novelization and visualizing that scene reminded me of the quad-Dragoon combo Jump we had discussed.

I was about to call you out on making Terra interpreted as a bad airship pilot, but come to think of it I don't think she was actually there when Setzer gave the airship tutorial. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Draconai chapter 27 . 2/18
I assume the pirates outta the West Indies would be the plotless cameos for the sake of plotless cameos you mentioned.
Draconai chapter 26 . 2/17
Okay, I'm gonna call it there for now. My brain can only handle so much awesome in one day.
Draconai chapter 25 . 2/17
Minerva's a demon. I WOULD feel obligated to follow through with "Terra's a goddess", but given she's had enough misfortune with deities I don't think that's appropriate.
Draconai chapter 24 . 2/17
Also called it. Albiet not aloud.

Not entirely sure if it's Terra or her Trance that's taking control. Aiya... too many people involved. Minerva's that superboss from Crisis Core, right?
Draconai chapter 23 . 2/17
Called it.
Draconai chapter 22 . 2/17
I refuse to believe that Shin is Bartz Klauser. DO NOT correct me.
Draconai chapter 20 . 2/17
"She couldn't however leave the room as she was tackled by a mob of pleading orphans begging to let them go with her." I had the most amusing image of the Mobliz kids flying into and clinging onto Terra like a swarm of Terrible Terrors.
Draconai chapter 19 . 2/17
Lips of Etro, that was beautiful!

Should I interpret the scene with Asura and Leviathan as written in-character, and take notes, or written out-of-character, and disregard?
Draconai chapter 18 . 2/17
Layle, Lezard- I still don't know who Glasses is. Are these the externals of importance you mentioned?
Draconai chapter 17 . 2/15
"shadow behind" Oh, blades of Bhuni, did you drag Xehanort in here or were you just listening to Bentley Jones?

Whatever. Terra's Trance has officially claimed Larxene's voice in my mind. Looks like she remembers Chaos, too. I'm gonna call it here for a while, but this keeps getting better. As long as you don't play Shadefalcon on me I think I'll stick around.
Draconai chapter 16 . 2/15
Lips of Etro, now they're mass-producing Slave Crowns. I still have NO idea who Glasses is, but this fight should be either absolute awesome or the loaded chamber. One more barrel spin, then I'm gonna call it for the night.