Reviews for A Little Sense
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter and interesting plot!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Continuation? Please?
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The last two were... Perfect. I especially liked the one where he woke up and Ascended, or is that Transcended? I don't know, but he probably does. It would be fun to see that one leading to the last one; Bodhisatva Ranma, on the brink of Transcendence but lingering behind to fulfil his duty towards the rest of humanity; to help them rise above petty material concerns...
brindani chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I really like this story. I is a very interesting idea that was well thought out and explored. It is unfortunate that you haven't been around to continue revealing such interesting ideas.

brindani
Iceman chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Ranma's a telepath? Nice.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
You cannot write ending 6, and leave it. IT'S NOT FAIR!
Gedca chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Not a bad story. I've certainly seen worse. I personally thought the multiple endings thing was a bit tacky. The story at times seemed somewhat disjointed.

On a more personal note; have you read Dune? The whole people talking inside Ranma thing seems suspiciously similair to how the preborn have the genetic memories in Dune. I'm actually curious to know. Feel free to email me, I check it often.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Excellently written, continually interesting, and the multiple endings is a nice touch.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I don't suppose I could convince you to expand
on number 6? *puppy dog eyes* Please?
Jho chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Great fic :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
3 was the best 4 was funny 5 was interesting ok 6 was the best if you want to include crossovers and would make a good series.

I hate choose your own ending bits. Loved the fic tho'
rob chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
great storie,

if you take ending 4 it would make for a great ranma/sailor moon crossover
Sterling-Ag chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Nicely done story...I realize this is an older story but if you (the author) happen to come across this just let me tell you...thanks...though I would have like you to have continue it a little further. Hmmm, Maybe I could come up with an ending myself?
Blood Of Odin chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
I've always loved this story, but the last few endings I haven't seen before. The one with pluto would be an increadible story to read. Any chance of you making a sequal on this?
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I read this story and liked it A LOT...with Ending 3, that is. Although Ending 1 wasn't all that bad. I guess.

I don't get where the title "the nerv of that boy" came from. Is "nerv" a misspelling a reference to Evangelion? (I wouldn't know; I only saw a couple early ep.s of NGE.)

I'm glad that, apparently unlike you, I don't get headaches that are beyond the powers of Tylenol. You have my sympathies.