Reviews for She drives a vegetable car except not really
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
So adorable and enjoyable to read. Loved that you made it complete with an after date scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I loved this,can't believe it took me so long to read it
SweetDream6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Cutest thing ever! :3
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love how awkward and adorable Quinn in this -especially with the pokemon mod (very cool idea btw, I haven't heard of that before). Really enjoyed this, thanks for writing.
Livsy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is so sweet I loved every last bit of it!
ElenaGontier chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is SO adorable, awesome, perfect. I love dork Quinn :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Perfect story - absolutely adorable, hilarious and great characterisation. Loved it
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Ahh I'm smiling like an idiot all the way through this, even though I've read it several times.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was so cute! I love seeing a different side to Quinn, and seeing her here unable to approach Rachel and talk to her, and having so many zany things happen to her as she attempted to - it was just so much fun to read. Throw in great friendships with Mike and Santana, and a cameo by Sam, and there was just a great group of people around her to help her pursuit. Liked this so much!
SiennaKnight chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is probably the cutest faberry fic I have ever read. Quinn is so adorkable, I just love it. You are such an exceptionally brilliant writer, I enjoyed every minute of it. This is actually my third time reading, and I just realized I never reviewed. So...I thought I'd do so now. This. is. great. Actually, that doesn't fully describe it. I absolutely love you for writing this, and I thought it was funny, fluffy, and just plain perfect. I hope your day is as wonderful as your story was :)
greenwave chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
God this story was sooo cheesy. But in such a good way! I was completely obsessed with Pokemon (the original Pokemon with ash not that new stuff) when I was younger so reading this fic has definitely made me a little nostalgic. I might have to see if I dig up my old game boy. Anyways loved the fic and can't wait to see if you write anything else!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Ugh, this was so perfect, and Quinn was so cute! Such a genius way to ask somebody out. Even I was swooning!
floire chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww I love this! A great love story to tell to the fababies ahaha! Great story!
NeniioN chapter 1 . 10/27/2012