Reviews for And Your Enemies Closer
Skimball4 chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
I don't know how I missed this little gem but just finished reading it and loved it! Great job, as always!
lynnrxgal chapter 28 . 1/27/2014
I just spent my weekend with a re-read of this wonderful story! Thank you for sharing all this Steve et al goodness with us! Peter should hire you!
Craftygirl11 chapter 29 . 5/11/2012
I loved this story as a whole. It had the right amount ef everything in it. I love your stories. Are you going to do the same thing for this years finale? I hope that you do, or do a really long story in the summer so we can read your stories. i would've posted this last night when I finished this but it was close to 3 am in the morning and I was beyond tired.

I like how you did everything and put everything together. i wish that they did that in the season premire. Anyway hope that you keep writing.
Craftygirl11 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I will review at the end of this story too. I just had to say that I thought theese lines were funny.

"So," Danny said, noticing Steve's exhaustion, "before you go back to sleep for another twenty years, we need to talk about the elephant in the room."

Steve's eyes popped back open and he looked at Danny quizzically. "What elephant?"

Danny rolled his eyes. "The elephant that beat you up, gave you a concussion, cracked a couple of your ribs, ruptured your spleen, broke your hand in a bazillion places, and turned you into one gigantic, semi-conscious bruise."

"Oh. That elephant."

"Yeah, that elephant," Danny nodded sagely before continuing.

I thought that right there was so freaking funny that I just cracked up laughed my head off. I showed that little scene to my sister and she basically laughed her head off too. I have seen that episode and the premire of the second season. I kinda like your vversion better.

Okay I am off to read the rest of this story. you will hear from me at the end of the story. bye for now.
EmperialGem21 chapter 29 . 11/2/2011
I liked it, it was good :).
cytpotter chapter 29 . 9/28/2011
First of all I just wanted to say that this story is absolutley FANTASTIC! I admit I am a late commer to the 5-0 fan club, (living in another country where the show aired at a horrible time and night didn't help) so I cheated and downloaded all the episodes(except episode 7 which I am trying to find!) and during the dull nothing on tv days of summer I started to watch... and was hooked after the first 10 minutes of the first show! So of course I didn't have to wait for a new episode to air once a week and watched the whole first season in a week! How ever once I burned through that and still needed my 5-0 fix I truned to my favorite website Fanfiction and began reading there. So by the time I discovered this story I had seen the first episode of season 2 and I was THRILLED at how much your story and the show meshed together! And then I seen the second episode before I finished reading your story had to laugh and give you 2 thumbs up! For thinking of the "baby sitter' that 5-0 will have! (even if by the end of the second episode I was pulling my hair out and yelling at my poor tv asking how could Steve hang Kono out like that!) But I had your wonderful story to help calm my poor frayed nerves! And distract me until the next show airs in 5 days 11 hours and 25 minutes! But whole is counting! ;) Hopefully you can see thorugh this long rambling review! that I absolutely LOVED your story! ANd I will be adding you to my alert list as well as this story to my favorites!
ras0629 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
steve is a freakin badass! i wish they'd have more scenes in the show with him being said badass :) love the story so far btw. i checked out your page after reading a few other stories and i saw that this story had over 500 reviews and now i know why.
jodiesto chapter 29 . 9/4/2011
Thank you!
purehalo chapter 29 . 8/29/2011
Absolutely , amazingly, brilliantly, perfect ending to the story! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, you really helped the long wait for the next season seem a hell of a lot less painful!
janie m chapter 29 . 8/29/2011
I've just re-read the whole story as it's complete. What an achievement, especially as you had to rewrite some of it following the revelations in the finale. Love the bit in the epilogue where Steve changes into his uniform, telling us that the Navy are keeping him on. Also where he asks Danny if it's ok to drives. Lovely. Thanks.
hoellenwauwau chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
The ending was great, I absolutely loved this story - and I'm very glad you wrote it at all! I'm looking forward to your other stories. :) Thanks for writing these! :)
wotumba1 chapter 29 . 8/26/2011
wow, what a great story!

haven't been with you throughout the summer as i just found your stories today :-(

couldn't stop reading, so i'm kinda glad you finished it yesterday ;-)

keep on writing, please!
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 29 . 8/26/2011
Great ending! I love it how the last chapter links back to the first chapter, it was very well done. Great to see that Steve got off the hook with the Navy! I'm a little more than sad that the story's over, you certainly made the break between seasons a lot more bearable! This was a great story and it concluded the finale really well; it'll be interesting to see how the writers on the show have written it! So thanks for all of the hard work to keep us entertained, I enjoyed every chapter and I look forward to reading the one-shots that are to come! Thanks again and keep up the great work! :)
pugdog11 chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
Hi Sockie~THANK YOU for this wonderful story. It's kept me entertained all summer as I eagerly awaited my email alert message letting me know a chapter had been posted. I look forward to your next project. Best wishes!
alwaysateen chapter 29 . 8/25/2011
Awesome ending.

I love to see Steve talking to Laura, reassuring her death wasn't in vain and how Steve would've done anything to help prevent it.