Reviews for What Goes Up
Jasper6509 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Awww...so sweet! You should totally update!
Jasper6509 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
John...you did NOT just make a deal with RUBY! She's manipulative! Not smart Johnny-boy...
Jasper6509 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Laurie Hughes is supposed to be Hugh Laurie...unless you're trying to make House some kinda female :)
murphy9202 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
God chapter - very hopeful.
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Dean is sure doing well with his prosthetics. That's good. He will feel more in control with being able to walk. Corey definately has some catching up to do. Kelly is getting an arm prosthetic, Dean has new legs, and Sam has learned how to get around, even though he's blind. The gang sure is adjusting pretty well. I'm glad for that. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter. You know I love the long ones! ;D
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
So nice to see an update! Good chapter.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Good to see this update! :)

Hmmm, they are going to try a new process to help Kelly. I wonder if something like that could help Dean too? He actually has more to attach the prosthetic to. It would be great if Dean could walk again. Sam is adjusting to his blindness fairly well, but it will still be difficult. How can he protect himself, when he can't see anything coming after him? All of the kids really had a number done on them. :(
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
The demons are trying to put the plan to free Lucifer back on track - what does Ruby have in mind? Gibbs needs to know that demon deals never go well...
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Ruby seems to be playing both sides of the fence, which is quite dangerous when Lilith is involved. I don't know just how Ruby thinks she can get to Sam, when he has to deal with being blind now. I just hope that no one gets hurt any worse.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Oh boy! John should know better than to make deals with demons. What is going to save his boys once his deal comes due? Ruby said Lilith wants Sam bad and will do whatever it takes to get him. She didn't say that Lilith didn't want him any longer! John just wasn't thinking clearly. How would the damage that was done keep the kids alive? He should have had Ruby explain more! Shame on John!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
The deominc plot rolls onward, maiming John and Gibs' children and sucking John into the morass of hell (albeit delayed for five years). Good chapter.
cocoa85715 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Johnny making demon deals...never thought I'd see the day. And nice chapter, I loved their reactions to each other.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very interesting.
Hi chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
HI, I'm not actually reviewing this fic, but am begging you to continue your for the love of redheads fic. I love it! Please continue it!