Reviews for Failsafe
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Good story
Please continue
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Let me guess, Lex the Hex is going for some Encom gold instead of Gronddi the gruesome.
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
It's time for ape-mania! We are looking at the danger zone.
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
That one chapter a month quota is a lil' hard to keep up, ain't it bro?
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
What in the schniztel is going on?! By that, I mean as to if there is a new bad guy or somethin'?
TSCSupremeCommander chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
You know, I just recently found the interesting show of Tron: Uprising, and had to look some form of fanfics for this. Unfortunately, I didn't find many. Fortunately, I found your's. This is an interesting mix of ideas that I think I can like. I recently found a picture of a tron-ified Batman on deviantART based on the Uprising art-style. I think it might match what you are going for.
Haru-chii chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Haven't seen the Tron movies (sadly), but I am loving this. Please keep up the good work, and don't let the story die.

Why am I greatly disturbed (and amused) at the idea of Flash in The Grid?
Cylon One chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I got to tell you that this is the most ultimate cool sequel to Tron Legacy I have ever read.

Or should I have put it as ongoing story of Tron Legacy?
TheAngryPenguin chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
The story is good but I have one request. I would like to see a little more Batman. Other than that good job
LuffyMarra chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Interesting story so far. Keep going.
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
YEEEESSSSSS! A TOTALLY AWESOME UPDATE!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Please update this story soon!
mwjen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting, hope to read more. Thanks for posting.
Kyer chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Haven't seen the new movie, but have vague memories of watching Tron eons ago.

So is Flash and/or Justice League in this too or was that just a written wish in the A/U and this is really a Batman/Tron xover?