Reviews for Misadventures In Dating
jaylin chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
cool wouldve been better with some lemon
NJHarris chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Nothing better than another 'Dandy' fic to indulge in. "He loved Mindy so much he really didn't know what he would do without her in his life. She was his partner. She was his best friend. She was his lover." I absolutely love this part here. I love the connection authors like yourself are able to capture between Dave and Mindy. That there's an unbreakable bond between them. Where one would not be able to function without he other.
For them to go on an "official" date is such a great idea. It's also a shame that its taken time for them to reach this point. Where they can take a night off and enjoy each others company, enjoy the nightlife that doesn't involve having to don their costumes. Instead they're able to join the ranks of the "normal" people of society.
"She'd never been out on one ever and she privately wanted to go on one." What's rather disappointing is that this will be Mindy's first ever date, something she's clearly wanted to do for some time. But for her first date to be with Dave, to me that somehow makes it all the more special. That she's going to be with someone she's already comfortable with. There's no awkwardness in having to try impress the person sat across from you.
It's such a shame their first date isn't going to go as well they both deserve it to. But this'll just make their night all the more interesting, but annoying for Mindy. Who's clearly not in any mood for someone to ruin her first date.
A great opening chapter!
MOAR chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Poor Mindy and Dave just can't catch a break.
good job i like this story so far.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Would have loved to see Marcus's reaction to what happened on the even Dave's dads.
DestroyerDRT chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Where can this story "Have I Told You That I Loved You" be found?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
like it
Secrets4theunderground chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Great story! I love these two and this story is exactly what would happen on their first date Lol.
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I doubt they will ever have a proper date.
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That date failed a bit :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Well written DB84, funny through and through, full of Dave/Mindy goodness, and action to top it all off. A truly great fanfic, and worthy of others attention and a favourite.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Great chapter, and a nice little homage to Aaron being in Godzilla, BEFORE he even got the part!
That is coincidentally hilarious!
boris-the-red chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Poor Dave and Mindy, but their first date would undoubtedly turn out poorly, bad stuff happens to them all the time.
Of curse it's nothing they can't handle, but still, bummer.
Excellent writing DangerousBeauty84, keep it up!
boris-the-red chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Well written DB84, funny moments through and through, full of Dave/Mindy goodness, and action to top it all off. Got it's rough patches in it (just like the date) but it's reasonable.
Well worth other's attention and a favourite.
silverstreak93242 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Well, said I would review this follow up story as well, so here goes...enjoyed reading it, and actually instead of stopping at just this "date" I think you should do some more "dates" to see if they actually get a chance at a "normal" date, or if they are doomed to "work" even when their not "working"? LOL, I think there are so many things that could and would go wrong at least once, on any of their dates, and well...having Dave and Mindy find a stunted, midget Gogira! would just be icing on the cake! and would give them a hell of a mascot! LOL, how that would work out tho, when they aren't in costume, I don't know, but hey...anyways, good job on this story, I laffed all the way thru, and I was also impressed at the way you had their secrets protected from the public, since everyone would indeed be hiding, while everything was happening. Very good use of general reactions to terrifying circumstances!
tekkonkinkreet chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
im probably the only one thinkin this but what about the thai food?